Chapter 2: Jennie Kim

Jennie's Pov

Dad how many times do I have to tell you that I can't be one of them! I'm straight you know!!?, I shouted to my father.

Just give it a try my daughter plsss, my father said it with a convincing voice.

Dad did you hear what you said?? This is too much you know? First you always arranged me in a date with girls and now you are forcing me to try making love with a girl?? Are you out of your mind?, I said to him with teary-eyed because I can't take it anymore and I'm hoping that someday my dad realized that he is crazy.

What's wrong about it? Love has no gender and what's wrong with girl to girl relationship?, My dad said in serious tone. My gosh I don't know what to do now dad is really crazy as in very crazy!!!

That's the point here the word "LOVE". How can I call it love if you are the one who's choosing the person that I need to love can't you see I can't love a girl never in my life, I said to my dad.

Plsss Jennie just obey me ok? It is the right thing you know? And besides in our family there's no boy. Dahyun, Jisoo and Sohyun are all girls there's no boy who will heir our company and who will continue to pass our legendary surname "Kim" so you need to act as a boy to our family because you're the heir and eldest so how many times do I have to tell you that Jennie?., Dad explained to me.

But Dad I can't, I said to him and run to our door to easily exit our mansion. I don't want to see dad for now.

Actually I'm really against to LGBT community that's why I can't follow what my father's wants. Why? Because I believed that a woman is for man and a man is for woman. Also, I don't know why but I can't see myself marrying a woman then having child with her and besides I have someone that I love. And after remembering that thing the moment that I first met him flashed into my mind.

Flashback

It is my first day of my college life and I felt nervous not because I got scared of entering college but when all of people here are staring at you how can you calm yourself? And I'm starting to feel bad because you know maybe they are staring at me because they saw something bad to me well I hope not.

I continue walking in our Uni but I don't know but why they can't stop staring at me? I stop over thinking when someone caught my attention.

Hey are you new here?, Someone ask me.

Yeah I'm freshmen and you are?, I said to her wearing my gummy smile.

Oh it's my second year here gosh! You're such a goddess everyone here are all staring at you and you really caught their attention even though it was just your first day here, she said to me smiling while her cute bunny teeth are showing.

Oh wait, by the way I'm Nayeon from Engineering Department and you are?, Nayeon asked me while offering her right hand to shake with her.

Jennie, from Business Department, I said to her and accepted her hand for a shake hand.

After that, me and Nayeon become friends instantly. She even toured me to the whole campus for me to become familiarized to it. Being with her I learned that Nayeon was very cheerful and optimistic person because she keeps on smiling and smiling to me and giving her positive vibe as always. While touring the campus she's keep on talking and talking with me that's why sometimes we didn't notice what way we are and because of that we didn't notice what's in front.

B O O O O O G S H!

I fall into the ground with someone on top of me. I fell dizzy because after bumping into someone my head hit the floor. I dunno but I feel my heart is pounding fast while I'm so closed with someone I can't clearly saw his face because of the effect of dizziness.