Chapter 12: Keep your enemies closer

Rose's POV

Hey girl with the red hair! Someone shouted in front of me. Wait! Am I the one she's calling? Are she pertaining from me? I look at the back to check who's the person is shouting lately. But it's a wrong move after I saw who is it. It makes my mood really bad.

Thanks God you already notice us. Do you still remember us, she said it to me. Heck! How do I forget you? If you're the person that I really hate the most. I want it to tell her but I can't. My love of my life is here I will earn a bad reputation to her if I do it here.

Yeah,I still remember you! You're the chilken addict that I've encountered yesterday and your name is Jisoo right? And the girl with you right now is no other than Dahyun. The one of the most popular in our University, I said while forming a fake smile to Jisoo. Seriously, I promised to myself that I will never get jealous to them nor cursed Jisoo. But I can't help it after seeing them together it really getting on my nerve. It makes me want to kill that Jisoo girl!

Ha!ha!ha! Chicken addict? It really fits to you. From now on, I will starting to call you like that, Dahyun said while can't control her laugh. It really makes me proud I can make my Dahyun to laugh. Woaah! I think it's the start of our love story hehe!

Dubu! Don't make fun of me! You know I can do things that you will regret for and you know what I mean, Jisoo said it to Dahyun while giving her death glare.

Yeah yeah, I know Jisoo. You don't need to remind me I'm just teasing you, Dahyun said in defeat.

First kill!

Why Dahyun is like that to her? I know Dahyun for being cold-hearted but why when it comes to Jisoo she's like that?

Awww! What happened to my Dubu? I know you for being so hard but what happened? Why all of a sudden you're not complaining to me anymore? Jisoo said it to her in sweet tone.

I know what you are going to do! And I really don't like it! And besides I don't want to argue with you anymore! I don't want to cause it some trouble to us! Dahyun said it to her.

Second kill!

What the? Is it because Dahyun really love her so much? She's just agreed to it even it is against her will? Huhuhu! My tears is about to fall.

That's why I really love you so much! You're so cold but when it comes to me you're becoming soft, Jisoo said in sweet tone. Plss stop this it's really irritating. Like ewww! As if they relationship will last long! No way, I know someday they will end and break their relationship! I'm not being evil here but hey! We all know that forever doesn't exist anymore.

Yeah yeah, Dahyun said in boring tone.

Super mega duper demonic kill!

Gosh Dahyun admit it! She's really whipped to this girl! Ahh huhuhu! I want to die right now! Their relationship was really perfect! I admit it I love to ship their love team. It's really so sweet! And I'm really hurt right now because of all people who will see it why me?

Oh we forgot that you're here I'm sorry. Hmmmm, remember the last time we told to you and Lisa. We want to give you our peace offering for what Jisoo have done to the two of you. And here, this is the day and we will treat you now for your forgiveness, Dahyun calmly said it to me. Wait, Lisa is absent! So Am I the one who will joined them? I don't like this idea!!! I don't want to become third wheel in their relationship. I will just break my heart seing them so sweet infront of me then I will just like their chaperone! No way!

Hmm, Dahyun I already forgive Jisoo so, you don't need to repay what she have done to us. Besides Lisa is not here, it will be better if Jisoo will just admit her mistake and say sorry to me I will just accept it, I said to them.