Chapter 8: ChaeSoo and Dubu in your area!

Lisa's POV

Lisa! I need an explanation! Why you're absent for 1 week? And what the heck? What is the reason why BTS, Jennie and you are making a scene lately? Rose said it to me without breathing. I know she will surely force me to explain if I didn't tell it right now.

Hep! Hep! Hep! Rose plss calm down! I will tell it to you but plss be patient and don't be loud people might hear us! I said to her. We we're here at the cafeteria so we should be careful. Aside from that I'm going to tell Rose our deepest secret of Jennie. I know I will break our rule no.3 if I tell it to another people but after all I don't want to hide it to Rose. She's my best friend and she was trustworthy so, it is ok to tell it to her.

Listen carefully, Rose you're the only person that I want to know this secret. Can you promise me not to tell it to anyone because it is really important and it will be dangerous if other people found out about this, I seriously tell to Rose.

Wait? I can't understand what are you saying but as you told to me it is really important so, I promise I will never tell it to anyone, Rose sincerely said.

Thank you Rose! I really trust you and I'm expecting that you will never broke it, I said to her while hugging her.

Ok, enough for that so what is it you're going to tell? Rose asked while giving her very curious facial expression.

Because she can't wait anymore. I tell to her everything about me and Jennie, the marriage thingy and also what Mr.Kim offered about my family but except to the part that we had sex. It is very private and I don't want Rose always tease me because of that. Aside from that, I'm thinking about Jennie's side I know she didn't want others to know it so better if I will keep it just by myself.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Seriously you and Jennie! Are married? Rose said it without controlling her voice to be loud. What if Rose also found out that me and Jennie had already sex? Gosh! Maybe, she will surely become more shocked.

For Pete's sake Rose! Can you plss lower down your voice. I told you we're here at the cafeteria others might hear what are we talking about!, I said to her.

Sorry, I can't control it because I'm really shocked. Until now, it is still not sinking in my brain. I can't imagine it that you're very lucky because destiny is very biased to you, Rose said.

Me? Lucky? Are you serious? Don't you heard it clearly? Me and Jennie is only married in papers. Nothing more and no strings attached, I said it to her in sad tone.

Yeah I know! But don't you get it? You and Jennie are now married. You can have your chance to be closed to her and win her heart. Maybe destiny is telling you to make a move after almost 4 years of watching her from far. Think about it Lisa! Don't waste this wonderful chance, Rose sermons me.

You have a point! But I'm telling you Jennie will never ever fall for me. She's always telling me that she hates me. Also, lately while having argument with BTS she even insult me and just declared that she will never be interested to a person like me, a loser, I said to Rose while teary-eyed.

She did that? Oh, so that's the reason why people saw you with BTS and Jennie. I'm sorry for what happened lately. I wasn't able to help you when you need me, Rose said sincerely.

It's ok Rose! It is enough that you're here with me and comforting me. Wait, I don't know what happened to you for one week. So how's school? I asked her to divert our topic to another one.

Oh I forget to tell you! I'm really sad these fast few days.Without you on my side for 1 week is the worst happened in my life , She said while faking her cry.