Read

WARNING: THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN DESCRIPTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, SELF-HARM, GORE, AND SWEARING. PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED EASILY BY ANY OR ALL OF THESE THINGS. IT IS IN BEST INTEREST BY THE AUTHOR SO I DO NOT MAKE ANYONE FEEL UNEASY OR UNCOMFORTABLE IN ANYWAY. 💓

Let it be known the the main character and his lover will have a very significant age gap, I don't normally do age gaps this large, but in this story it's just how it's going to be. It makes sense anyway and later on in the story it will be addressed.

If you don't like that, don't read this book.

Now to explain so that no whiney people march their way onto this story say that what I'm doing is wrong and that it doesn't make sense and that "that's inaccurate".

This story is fantasy, fiction, and made up by MYSELF. This also means that I can do what ever I want with the way something's work and put my own twists on it.

Warlocks/witches are real in this book. They can have Soulmates, it's possible in this story.

The deadly sins are real and are really, really bad people. Obviously, they're the Seven Deadly Sins. However, this story does not revolve around them completely.

It's revolves around the main character and his love story. Most of this story will be in his point of view and it'll but entirely unaware of the supernatural world before him. At least until the first meeting.

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk, kids. 💓