Chapter 45 <Esmeralda>

WARNING: Abuse ahead

When I slowly regained consciousness, my head was pounding loudly. It was the only thing I could hear and feel and it was painful. It was so bright and everything was blurry. I couldn't move my hands because something cold and heavy was restraining them. It took a minute or two for my vision to finally clear. I let out a soft groan and stared up at the tall ceiling which had an unlit, familiar chandelier. My fingers curled to shake of the numb feeling as I sat up as best as I could.

When I looked around I was shocked to find myself in my own room. Except, it wasn't actually my room. It just looked a lot like it. The wooden door was definitely what reminded me of my room. It had a lock that you could only open using a key my mouth would have in her pocket. My hands twisted and turned around in my restraints with discomfort and it was no secret they had a collar around my neck which chained me to the damn bed. I sighed heavily and kept myself calm, trying to figure out a way out of this place. My old room had a balcony, this one didn't, so I couldn't use that.

There were no windows either which made me feel even more trapped. And then there was that door that could only be opens manually, with a key. Oh god, I need Magnus right now. I need him, I'm trapped and I need to get out and he doesn't know where I am. "Oh gods," I began to cry softly, my shoulders heaving heavily as I laid back down. My body shifted to the side as well as it could as I curled up into a ball and sobbed into the bedsheets. "What do I do..." I whispered quietly, squeezing my eyes shut.

Hours seemed to go by as I just laid there, trying to come up with a way to get out of these restraints. But my terrible ideas were interrupted as the sound of the door unlocking rang through the quiet room. Heels clicked against the floor which told me it was my mother. Her delicate hands slid up my shin, stopping at my thigh. "My darling," she whispered, "wake up." I stayed still hoping she would just go away. "Open your eyes," She sang, trailing her lips along my neck.

"Stop!" I hissed, jerking up. She gasped and took a couple of steps back. My eyes glared directly at her through my hair that hung in my face. Mother stared at me before smirking smugly.

"He really did condition you, didn't he?" She said with amusement.

"Wh...what?" I scoffed.

"Magnus turned you against us," She hissed with distaste. She walked forward and gripped my face with harshness using her claws. "I know that he claimed you as if you were his mate!" Mother growled, shoving my head aside.

"So what?" I muttered after flinching and looked back at her. She laughed bitterly and sighed loudly.

"So what....so what?" She muttered before turning to me. "Esmeralda, you belong to only your father and I. Not him. Not that pathetic excuse you call the devil. Only us," She snarled. I gritted my teeth and jerked my hands, trying to free myself.

"I don't belong to you!" I screamed. "I hate you, I fucking hate you!" My temper tantrum didn't last very long. My mother cut it off with a sharp slap to the face. It was strong enough that it knocked me back down and I stayed down.

"Don't you fucking yell at me!" She shrieked, gripping my hair, tugging at it. My eyes squeezed shut in pain. "You fucking slut, don't fucking disrespect me!" Her hands slapped any where they could reach, mostly over my head.

"Mom, Stop!" The cry came silent, like a whisper. "Mommy, stop...." I mouthed weakly. "Stop it..."

"You beat the shit out of him, Claire," Carlos chuckles, using his knuckles to push the hair from my cheek.

"The little fucker deserved it," My mother muttered, checking her nails. My father placed his hands on her shoulders, rubbing them.

"Look what you've done, Esmeralda. You've stressed your mother out," He scolded nonchalantly. Carlos rolled his eyes and stared down at me. I felt a little numb. I'm shocked I broke so easily.

"I think you've both given him enough shit," Carlos said, sitting next to my body. I feel disgusting right now. His hand slid up and down my arm before slowly wrapping it around my throat. It was bruised already because my mother decided to choke me. "How was the sex with Magnus?" Carlos whispered darkly to me. My eyes slowly closed before and let out a shaken breath.

"You don't need to ignore me, Gatito," He chimed, leaning over me. "At least give me a kiss," He snickered, turning my head. My eyes opened in shock, which I regretted. Only because I stared at his eyes dead on.

"...I'll kiss you..." I whispered finally, an idea popping into my head. "I really want to kiss you, Mr. Alvarez. But, my hands are tied...I want to hold you while we kiss..." I murmured seductively. Carlos seemed to take the bait with ease. He instantly untied my hands and smirked.

"Carlos—" My father said quickly.

"What?" Carlos grinned widely. "He's too weak to pull shit. I ain't gonna die. The poor Gatito is thirsty for some milk." I felt bile rise up at his words but quickly did my best to force it back down. My father on the other hand seemed to brush it off and sighed.

"Fine. We're leaving. Tell us when you're done so we can begin," My mother said, strutting away. My father followed in suit and Carlos winked at their turned backs.

"Of course..." He said slowly, snake like eyes trailing back to me. "Now where were we? Oh...yes...my kiss," He whispered, hands slithering up my body. I swallowed with fear and pressed my lips together as he seemed to kiss me with a readied tongue. Carlos hissed with annoyance, his hand slamming onto my knee, basically crushing it. I yelped in pain, my hands reaching to pry his hand off as he forced it wet tongue, which tasted like cigarettes and alcohol, down my throat.

Tears immediately sprang to my eyes and I let out a sob which he swallowed. He forces on of my hands to palm at his growing erection while he pulling away, breathing heavily. "You're so sexy, my love," Carlos grinned breathless and groaned, bucking his hips.

"Let me go, it fucking hurts, let go!" I cried. My free leg jerked up, kicking at his chest. "Fuck off!" I screamed in pain and reached up to get the collar off, tugging and clawing at it desperately. "Help me!" I cried. "M-Magnus—"

"Shut the fuck up! You asked for this!" Carlos snarled yanking my pants off of me. My now injured knee throbbed in pain. "You aren't with Magnus anymore, that mark is going to disappear very fucking soon!" Carlos laughed hysterically. "You're all mine!"

No.

"All fucking mine!"

No.