Chapter 11 <Esmeralda>

When I woke up Magnus groaned in annoyance and hit the alarm on his phone. He sighed and turned back to me, looking to my eyes and gave me an odd look. I slowly hid my face in his bicep and grasped his shirt slightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a deep, gravely voice that triggered something in my body. I shuddered and sat up quickly. Magnus looked at me and smirked slightly before turning serious again. I swallowed thickly and nodded.

"I'm fine," I whispered roughly and rubbed my eyes. They were probably puffy and disgusting but I didn't have anything to fix that so I just sulked to myself. Magnus slowly slid his arm around my waist which made me tense. "Don't fucking touch me!" I said, my memory suddenly flooding with Magnus's actions. My cheeks reddened, I could feel it as I scooted away from him, shoving his arm away. I could feel the dull pain in my ass which followed up with a strange pleasant tingling sensation.

Magnus sighed loudly and got out of the bed prompting me to ask, "Where are you going?"

"I'm just stretching, love. Don't worry, I'm not leaving," He said with a teasing voice edging itself into his last sentence. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"I'm not worried about you at all," I muttered stubbornly.

"Then I guess I shouldn't ask for a kiss?" He hummed and crosses his arms over his broad chest. I blushed darkly and bit my lip.

"Wha...Why would you need a kiss from me?" I mustered through my breath looking away from him. His hand slid under my face to hold my chin with an affirming and gentle grip.

"Why wouldn't I need a kiss from you, beautiful?" He asked lowly. Magnus tilted my face up and I stared at him. I think I finally realized that Magnus wasn't like the other men and women who had used me. He wasn't like my parents either. Sure, he probably wasn't the best man, but at least he seemed genuine when he spoke to his friends. And when he looked at me I didn't want to hide under the bed forever and never return to real life. I just my wanted to understand him. I wanted to understand the whole weird BDSM, lovey-dovey, serious, scary, and intelligent part of him.

Magnus was just so hard to understand. Why did I love it when he smacked my ass like that and why do I want to kiss his lips right now? God, why aren't I disgusted with myself like usual? I asked myself all these pointless questions as both Magnus and I leaned in slowly.

"Knock, Knock!"

I gasped and pulled away from Magnus, looking at the open door with wide eyes. Magnus growled angrily and looked at Anarchy who whistled and wiggled his eyebrows, "Whoops, didn't mean to cock block ya." He grinned widely as Magnus groaned lowly.

"Don't be so bratty, Harley's here so I guess Esme could meet him right now," Anarchy grinned before winking at me. My already red cheeks turned darker out of embarrassment. Magnus sighed out in annoyance and glared at him.

"Give me a second, you can bring him up here but give us a second," He grumbled.

"Got it," Anarchy chimed and walked out closing the bedroom door. I covered my face and sighed out shakily. Magnus gently placed his hand on the back of my neck.

"Its alright," He mumbled. "I'm sorry about that. Anarchy doesn't usually barge in like that," Magnus got off the bed as I looked over at him slowly. I looked around the bed and wondered quietly how many people he's brought in here. Then again I shouldn't really judge. I was a sex toy. So I just brushed off the weird pang in my heart.

"Yeah, whatever," I mumbled, getting up and running my fingers through my loose and dead curls. "What was he talking about anyway?" I asked glaring at the door.