Chapter 23 <Esmeralda>

"How have you and Magnus been?" Adam chimed, almost like he knew. Or maybe it was because of the blush that crept upon my pale cheeks.

"We've been fine," I mumbled, looking down at my lap.

"Just fine? Have you been adapting well to his home?" He asked gently.

"Yes...he's patient and...and nice. He's kind and he's a really good cook. And he introduced me to plenty of delicious foods I could've only dreamed of having back at home," I looked up to meet Adams smile. "I like it...there. I like with Magnus. Carter and his daughter are nice company as well."

"I see," He looked down at the papers in his desk. "Do you could say you feel safe? Happy?" He pushed gently. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Yeah, you could say that..."

"Good," He smiled. "Now lets get to reading." I tensed.

"Don't worry, no judgement in here, remember?" Adam said, getting up and walking over to a shelf filled with books. He pulled out a kids book, that's what it looks like.

"I know you're probably going to feel dumb because we're starting off with a children's book. But, words used in these are easy to understand or read because they're short and they rhyme," Adam advised, sitting next to me.

"Why do you have all those children books?" I asked slowly. "You're supposed to be the devil."

"I thought we already went over this, Parvulus. Mates can change you. Besides, just because I'm nice to you doesn't mean I'm not the cruelest motherfucker put there," He smirked down at me darkly. My shoulders relaxed, doing the opposite of what I thought I would've. I didn't cower in fear, I smiled a bit and chuckled lightly in amusement.

"Yeah, I guess your right. But...why so many?" I asked again. Adam grinned.

"I have literal spawns of Satan running around back at home," He winked. I looked at him surprised and sat criss cross.

"You have kids?" He nodded which made me gape up at him. Adam laughed and ruffled my hair.

"You're too cute, kid. Now let's get practicing. Try reading the title," He said, wrapping an arm around the back of my chair. My eyes narrowed down at the book that had a tree on it, the rest of the book was white.

"....I know that says The...." I said softly. "But....those last two....g..." I frowned.

"How do you spell tree?" Adam asked and I looked up at him.

"Um...I don't know. With a T?" I asked. Adam smiled laughing quietly.

"Well you aren't wrong. Here, give me your finger," He held out his hand so I placed it in his. He pointed at each letter, explains to me what sound it made and had me sound it out.

"Good job! Now read it. Completely."

"....The...Giving.....Tree?" I smiled slowly. "I did it..." I said happily to myself. Adam patted my back.

"See, That wasn't so hard! Let's continue," He encouraged. I nodded.

"Okay..."

I stood in a room filled with kinky shit. The only thing I honestly could identify was the roping hung on the wall and the ball gag in a different section. Magnus had taken me in here, saying it was his play room. It was at this odd end of the club where I'm guessing all the horny people came to have some fun. Magnus gently sat me down on the silk-sheet-covered bed and pulled out a strange looking "bracelet". Knowing what room we were in, I had a feeling this wasn't just some "bracelet" and as Magnus explained, I knew I was right.

"It's a cock ring, it restrains your orgasm by cutting off circulation in you erect cock," He smirked slightly as I gaped.

"That sounds...painful," I claimed slowly. Magnus grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"Yes, it can be. But there are plenty of pleasures hidden in pain. When this pops off, your release feels amazing. Possibly because it blocked it off for so long, but that's somethin'," He grinned slowly as my bottom lip was being tortured by my teeth. "Wanna give it a try? Along with the butt plug? Just to get settled in," He winked.

"...Yeah," I smiled slightly, looking up to watch his reaction. Magnus smirked darkly and leaned over me to trap my body between his arms.

"Pants and panties off, baby," He growled sinfully in my ear. I nodded before cringing as Magnus gave me a look.

"Say it," He ordered.

"...Yes...Yes sir," I whispered, my fingers fumbling with the zipper on my pants. His teeth bit at my earlobe before he let out a hum of approval. I took that as a sign to start stripping my lower half and began doing so. Once I was done, he had me bend over the bed. I felt a pit of nervousness bunch up in my stomach but I quickly ignored it. I didn't look back at him, too worried I'd get another humiliating spanking and gasped as he stretched me out with lubed up fingers while he stroked me till I was semi-hard. Then, he first slid the cock ring on--which made my lungs practically collapse.It tightened around the slow-growing girth of my cock while he finally pushed in the butt plug. I felt really...full to say the least.

"Stand up," He said, stepping away from me. My nose scrunched up at the odd feeling as I got to my feet. I looked down and blushed heatedly at the sight of my erection standing tall and too proudly for my liking. My hands reached to try and contain it only to freeze in response to Magnus' primal growl.

"Do not touch it."

"Sorry..." I said slowly, looking at his bare feet. His hand came up to stroke my cheek, lifting my face so I could gaze up at him.

"Fuck, you look so hot," He whispered, hot breath fanning my face. I bit my lip and leaned in slightly, craving his lips to be on my once more. "You want me, baby?" He almost taunted. I gulped and refused to release the small whimpered of need threatening to escape me.

"Yes sir," I mumbled, stepping closer. Magnus smirked slowly as he allowed my lips to brush up against his, barely.

"You want me to fuck you again? Hm? You want my cock up your ass again? Want me to hit that little prostate of yours? Over and over..." He whispered darkly, a hand encasing my needy erection. I gasped and gripped his bicep.

"Please..." I breathed out, barely managing to say the word. But suddenly he was gone. My body shivered from the sudden lack of warmth which was radiating from him. He stared at me, watched me. My legs felt like jello and a feeling of frustration over came me.

"What the fuck-"

"Kneel," He ordered.

"What? Why?" I snapped with wide eyes. Magnus glared at me with the scariest warning look ever. At least to me.

"You know what's so great about the plug in that tight ass of yours?" He asked with a deadly calm tone. I bit my lip and chose to hide my smart remarks. He pulled out a small remote from his pocket.

"It vibrates." He pressed a button and I gasped, falling to my knees in front of him. "Now kneel, pet."