Chapter 24 <Esmeralda>

"Sit here," Magnus whispered gently, holding my waist. The remote in his hand caught my attention so I sat on the couch. We were suddenly back in his office. Just by the snap of his fingers. He was teaching me plenty of things I "need to know to be his submissive". He had me contort my body into these strange positions I had never been in before. But when I got it perfectly, he would run his fingers through my loose curls. And then he would praise me. My body told me to like it and...

I guess I did.

"....How long am I gonna have this thing in my ass?" I asked, shifting in my seat. The plug hit me barely but I held back a shudder of pleasure.

"It's going to stay there as long as I want it to," he stated seriously, walking over to his personal bar. I nodded slightly but on the inside I was sulking. I could tell this was going to lead to an embarrassing boner.

"...so...how old are you?" I asked slowly, "I know it's a little late to ask but, you don't look old. I was just..." I trailed off slowly.

"I'm 30 in human years," He hummed, chuckling softly.

My eyes widened slightly, "You're old," I claimed, grinning slightly before changing my expression into confusion. "Wait, human years...how old are you in..."

"'Supernatural being" years? I'd rather not say," He playfully pouted at me as he poured himself a drink. "But I'm sure you're much older." He smirked at me.

I gasped, "I am not, for your information, I'm 19, almost 20. I'm youthful, but I can definitely see wrinkles starting to form on your face," I smirked back at him. Magnus arched an eyebrow at me.

"Nineteen? That's only in human years, babe," He hummed, moving to sit on the coffee table in front of me. Our knees grazed ever so gently and small sparks made me body relax.

"Well then, how old am I...really? I remember being alive for only nineteen years as far as I can tell," I mumbled, looking up to meet his eyes. Magnus hummed gently.

"You're young but your other side isn't, that part of you that needs to be awakened. You have ancient power, many associated with black, white, or neutral magic have this. And your kind," Magnus explained, taking a sip of his drink. "It's hard to explain but once you get the hang of it, you'll understand."

A frown tugged on my lips as my fingered fiddled with the earring dangling from my ear. Twisting and twirling the delicate thing between my fingers, I opened my mouth to ask, "What exactly am I?" My fingers paused. "You and Adam said that my mother was Lust and my Father was pride. Or is." I corrected myself.

"Yes, we did..." Magnus said, "I don't think you'll know until we actually awaken your power. You're going to have to save that question for Adam, for now," He instructed. I nodded and looked at his drink which was almost done.

"Can I have a sip?" I asked, looking back up at him. He smirked and downed the rest, placing it beside him. His tongue flicked over his teeth with a satisfied grin,

"No, remember what we talked about with your eyes, baby boy," He hummed. Magnus pulled out the remote as I tensed, casting my eyes down at my lap immediately. Fuck, he told me today like thirty minutes ago and I already forgot. I'm not supposed to look up at him here. Or when he's in, as he calls it, "the mood". Which is when he's being all kinky and sexy, I'm guessing.

"It's a shame, your eyes are just such a beautiful color. Lets do this, when I say you look up, you look up. Don't worry about it being a test, I just want to see your eyes. Possibly as a reassurance to myself that you're doing okay. Okay?" Magnus asked, holding the back of my neck.

"Yes, I got it," I said softly.

"Good boy, now you can look up. But, lay down. Spread your legs too," Magnus hummed, toying with the remote as he examined it. The plug began to vibrate which sent waves of pleasure through my body. I moaned and ground my hips against it, struggling to follow his orders at first. I laid across the couch and whimpered, wiggling my hips with the need for my prostate to be hit.

"Don't do that," He growled, smacking the side of my right hip. I winced and covered my face out of sexual frustration. The ring around my dick tightened more and I could feel in deep down when my orgasm was denied by it. My legs shook as they spread slowly. Magnus smirked slowly and played with the buttons. My back arched as I moaned out, kicking my feet against the arm of the couch. My fingers twitched and curled around my pants.

"Esmeralda," His voice etched and laced with clear warning. My neck craned towards him so I could stare up at him.

"Pl-please, I need your touch," I begged, trying with every fiber in my being to get him to break. My teeth pierced the tender fleshed of my bottom lip while Magnus slowly moved so he could stand over me. His thick, long fingers drug down my body just missing my perked nipples. My body shivered while I let out soft whimpers.

"Please, please," I moaned once he tugged the clothing from my legs.

"This is what you want? For me to touch you?" He teased lowly. "Here?" His hand wrapped around my leaking cock with a sly smirk and a lustful look.

"Y-Yes," I panted, "yes sir." I corrected quickly before he could deny me any release. He hummed and reached down, pulling the plug out. A sigh of relief passed my lips but then I let out a strangled cry. Magnus began to move the toy fast and roughly. He kneeled between my legs as I squirmed beneath him. My hips ached to move yet I didn't move a muscle. Because I couldn't. I couldn't move. It confused me greatly but I didn't dwell on it as my eyes rolled back and yet again that dumb cock ring prevented an orgasm.

"Such a good boy for me, look at you," He whispered, leaving a trail of hickeys along my thighs. I whimpered, tears of pleasure rolling down my cheeks.

"You want it that badly?" Magnus hummed softly.

"Yea..Yeah, please, m-m-master," I struggled to say. He tilted his head and moved his hand faster, slowly moving to pull off the ring. But then the elevator began to count as it moved to this floor. My eyes widened and I looked at Magnus. He hummed and looked over.

"It's quite an inconvenience to not have a door there," He stood and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, the elevator was being pushed back, a hallway being built after it with in milliseconds. My mind was invaded with pleasure as shock once it was finished, a door lastly appeared. He walked over and locked it, dusting his hands off.

"Now, where were we, my pet?" Magnus asked, walking back over to to me. I whimpered and he smirked.

"Oh, right. Your orgasm," He hummed, rolling the ring off. My body could finally moved freely as I screamed in pleasure, releasing hard. Magnus fucked me with the toy as cum burst from my sore cock. "Good boy," He praised, pulling it away and turning it off. I panted heavily and looked at the new door once there was a knock.

Magnus grabbed a towel and wiped me down, "Hold on a second," He called out. I huffed softly once he finished and helped me dress back up.

"Feel better?" Magnus whispered, kissing me gently. I glared slightly but threw the look away once he pulled back.

"My pride doesn't," I grumbled softly. Magnus laughed and kissed my cheek tenderly. A smile tugged at my lips gently.

"I'm glad you enjoy it. I know I did," He winked and got up. A soft laugh escape my lips once his back was turned. He opened the door and there stood Harley with an almost knowing smile.

"Hello sir," He chimed at Magnus, keeping his eyes down. Anarchy was clearly behind him.

"Hey, did we interrupt something?" Anarchy smirked.

"Of course you did," Magnus smirked and let them in. Anarchy smacked Harley's ass.

"Harley was wondering if him and Esme could go out on a boys night, hm?" Anarchy grinned before looking over at me.

"I don't know about that," Magnus tilted his head slightly, "we still don't really know if his parents realize anything at the moment."

"He'll be safe with me, sir," Harley said, grinning. "I'm not weak, just ask Adam."

Magnus arched an eyebrow and chuckled, looking over at me. "What do you think, Esme?"

I smiled slightly, looking at Harley who basically beamed at me. "I did like going out..." I said softly, "I wouldn't really mind. And we would've known if my parents found out already, right?" I persuaded much to Harley's excitement.

Magnus sighed and cracked his neck, studying me for a while. Then he nodded.

"Okay, lets see what happens."