Chapter 15 <Magnus>

"Perfect."

He stared at me weirdly and pressed his lips together. It was quiet in the kitchen as I fixed the batter and let Esmeralda stir it. I told him to sit down while I made the pancakes and made sure to pull out a couple of plates.

"I'll get the syrup," Carter sighed, standing and walking to the fridge. Just as I finished making breakfast, Olivia stood in her seat happily.

"Well someone's in a good mood, now," I muttered playfully, placing down each place on the table. I slid one over to Esmeralda, then Olivia.

"Syrup!" She demanded.

"Olivia, say please," Carter scolded, holding the bottle of syrup with narrowed eyes. I chuckled as I sat down.

"Please, daddy," Olivia said with a sweet smile. Carter smiled a bit and opened the bottle pouring the syrup onto her food before handing it to me. Humming, I poured some on my pancakes before looking at Esme. He stared at the plate a bit lost in his thoughts.

"Love," I said gently. He looked up slowly at me. "Do you want some?"

Esmeralda slowly nodded his head, "Uh...Yeah....please," He added quietly towards the end. I smirked slightly and helped him pour it.

"There," I mumbled. As we all ate, I didn't take my eyes off of the beauty sitting with us at the table. His lips wrapped around the fork which made my cock twitch with need. My memories flashed back to last night, with his lips wrapped around the thick girth of my cock. His tongue dancing around its head skillfully. I just couldn't get enough of him. I was snapped back to reality as Esmeralda met my gaze with furrowed eyebrows of confusion.

"Oh gods," Carter muttered harshly, stuffing his face with more pieces of pancake. I arched an eyebrow, looking at either for an answer.

"You're eyes...they were black," Esmeralda said slowly. His gaze casted downward.

I inwardly groaned, the other half of me taunted and poke at me. Esmeralda was too tempting for words and it was no wonder how so many men and women had thirsted over him. The only thing was, no one would ever lay a hand on him ever again. Because he belonged to me by a bond so strong it didn't even need sex to make it so.

"Sorry, I take fault on that," I grinned sheepishly at the two boys. Carter simply rolled his eyes.

"I've, lost my appetite. Olivia, when your done, let's get ready for the park today," He said gently. Olivia gasped and ate fast, stuffing her face till she resembled a chipmunk. Carter giggled slightly and shook his head.

"Slow down, you'll choke. I'd rather not have to save my daughter today from deaths hands," he said, pouring milk in a cup for her. She chewed slowly and swallowed before gulping down the milk Carter fetched her.

"All done, let go," She stated, hopping off her chair. Carter nodded and grabbed her tiny hand walking out of the kitchen.

"Um..." I looked at Esme who stared at his empty plate. He licked his lips before saying, "I'm done too."

I got up and hummed picking up the empty plates. All except Esmeralda's. He looked at me confused. "What? Come up here and wash your plate," I raised an eyebrow at him. He slowly stood and picked up his plate, making his way to the sink. I moved the soapy sponge around the other three plates, making sure to rinse them and place them in the dish washer. Esme hesitantly reaches out to grab an available sponge and wet it. Then, he pouring some soap on it and scrubbed his plate slowly. I watched with pride and pleasure.

"You've never washed your own dishes before, have you," I guessed. He glanced at me before nodding slowly.

"Mother and Father has maids for that," He said slowly and frowned. "Don't understand this, it's gross." He muttered, rinsing his plate and bending over slightly to put the dish away.