Chapter 36 <Esmeralda>

Warning: sexual content ahead

Oh fuck he totally knew. I could just feel it. His eyes zeroed in on me in particular and that was it.

"How was your little adventure?" Ranger almost cooed at Luca. The smaller man blushed and walked over to Ranger, taking his place on his lap.

"It was fun," Harley answered for him, grinning largely. A shit-eating grin. At this, Anarchy narrowed his eyes causing the mischievous boy to drop his eyes and smile.

"C'mere." Anarchy ordered lowly, sitting up with an intimidating aura. I could see Harley visibly gulp, inching his way over. I took this as a sign to make my way to Magnus, sitting next to him. I bit my lip to hold back a small moan.

"You okay?" Magnus whispered smugly in my ear. I shuddered and quickly nodded.

"I'm o-okay," I whispered softly. Magnus leaned his weight against me and hummed.

"Go into the room and wait for me there. I think you deserve release," He said with a pleased tone. Guilt soaked into me. I nodded slowly and got up, glancing back at the two couples as I limped to the room.

I gently closed the door behind me and groaned softly. My body crashed against the mattress and I hugged a pillow nervously. I could hear multiple footsteps and the door creaking. I'm guessing everyone had gone once Magnus entered the room. He hovered around me before sitting next to my body, brushing his fingers through my hair.

"You were such a good boy today," He cooed almost like he knew. I shook beneath his warm touch and whimpered.

"M-Master, I-" He shushed me and kissed my shoulder.

"Let me see it," He whispered, tugging my pants off gently. I shook my head and whined softly as he spread my legs apart delicately.

"Look at that," He chuckled softly. "You kept it in," Magnus whispered, pressing us fingers hard against the plug. I yelped and arched my back, moaning loudly. My semi-erect cock now stood at attention, proudly.

"Hmm, Master," I groaned, rocking my hips back. He smacked my naked hip, growling. I stopped.

"You came with out my permission." My eyes widened.

"N-No, I...I...I-Agh!" I moaned as he turned up the setting to high, stroking me violently. "N....Nnnnnnngh!" I cried out.

"I think I'll just over stimulate you," Magnus grunted, moving both the toy and my dick at a rapid speed that sent me off my rocker. I squirted all over the sheets rather quickly but became erect again as he continued to stroke me. Again I came after 4 minutes. Then again. And again. And again.

Slowly, my orgasms became dried out. I was now staring up into his eyes with a gaped mouth and glossy eyes filled with tears of pleasure. "Go ahead..." he kissed my lips tenderly, retracting the toy from my throbbing hole.

"Rest, baby." I blacked out immediately, following his command gladly.

I god I think I really love him. Because I definitely dreamt about him after that. I dreamt about his kisses, his smile, his gentle hold around my waist. I dreamt about him and I just being so happy.

I dreamt that we had a child together. I don't know why but happiness bloomed in my chest. It was way too soon for us to even go there but I still dreamt about it. It was a beautiful baby with eyes like Magnus, hair like mine, a gummy smile that made me smile. I could even hear the child's soft cooes as it nibbles on their own hand. But then...my dream took a turn.

They had Magnus. Magnus was dead. I was alone, holding the baby close, hiding in the closet. This was something that I feared. Something I feared before I had even met Magnus. It was a nightmare I've had for a while, this time I could actually picture my love and child. I didn't want to bring a child into this world if it would jut be taken from me. I cried and cried in my sleep. Cried loud. They found us. They took the baby away. Then I screamed.

I screamed for Magnus.

"I've got you!" Magnus shouted desperately. My eyes snapped open as I sobbed, screaming and thrashing around in his arms. "I'm here, look, I'm here!" He pleaded softly, holding my arms firmly. My chest heaved up and down, staring up at him with wide eyes possibly filled with terror.

"Oh gods," I whispered, covering my mouth. "Oh, I'm so sorry," I sobbed, throwing my arms around his neck. Magnus shushed me softly, rocking us soothingly.

"I'm here, it's okay. I'm not going anywhere," He whispered to me. I sobbed softly.

"B-But you did, you died. You died and I was all alone with it," I whispered brokenly. "They took it, they took what belonged to me. Why do they keep taking everything from me?" I asked desperately. "What did I do?"

Magnus gently pulled back, cupping my cheeks to swipe the fresh falling tears from my face. He looked down at me with concern and love. Then he planted a simple, soft kiss against my damp lips. "You...you didn't do anything. Sometimes this just happens to people like you..."

"Bad people?" I asked weakly, casting my eyes down.

"No...No..." He gave me a soft smile. "Good people. People with a special kind of purity that is rare in most like you," Magnus whispered to me, resting his forehead against mine. I breathed out shakily.

"Please don't leave me. I...I know I can be so stupid and bratty. And I know that I don't deserve this," Magnus tsked at that,"But I love you. I wanna stay here I make pancakes with you every morning and go out with you. I want to make more friends and I want to keep talking with Adam," I admitted frantically. "D-Don't go-"

"Baby, who said I was leaving, hm?" He grinned. "Me, leave you? If anything, I'm staying with your hot ass," He joked, kissing me over and over. I couldn't help but release a soft giggle.

"I love you for you," Magnus sighed softly. "I don't care where you came from, what you've been forced to do, why your attitude is so annoying. When I push past all that, Esme, my beautiful Esme, you're the most passionate person I've ever met. You may not see that, but I have. You're too kind for your own good, too much of a good friend already. Incredibly smart, too," Magnus complimented me. I smiled shakily and squeezed my eyes shut, hiding my face in his chest.

"Can we go home now?" I asked. "I wanna go sleep in our bed with you."

Magnus chuckled gently and nodded. He helped me get fully dressed and held me in his arms. With the snap of his fingers we were already home as if we had just entered through the front door. "Carter, we're back," Magnus announced softly. I guess he was being careful in case a certain adorable gremlin was asleep.