Chapter 54 <Magnus>

"They caught lust?" Anarchy asked with such shock and I shared the same expression.

"Yup," Adam said, popping the P while sighing heavily. "Not exactly happy that they have her now, sort of throws off the plan." He grumbled under his breath.

"We could use her," Anarchy suggested. "Surely pride cares about her enough." Both Adam and I scoffed at the same time.

"That man could never care about her enough. They're just fuck buddies who happened to have a child as great as Esmeralda only to take advantage of him," Adam almost ranted. Fuck, I agreed with every word. Anarchy arched an eyebrow at that.

"Yeah but they still work together don't they? They need each other in order for what ever they're planning to work?" He pushed, rubbing the stubble along his jaw.

"I don't know...they want Esmeralda primarily..." I sighed out. "Well Esmeralda or the money which we didn't bring with us and it never existed in the first place. They're basically picking at us for fun to get revenge—"

"Then let's just have Six snap her neck," Anarchy chuckled.

"I think it'd be much more suiting if we got all three of them and let Esme decide their fate," I hummed lowly. A dark smirk slipped onto my lips and Adam looked at me with plenty of approval written on his face.

"Okay, guess that works if ya want to drag it out," Anarchy pouted, earning a smack in the back of the head from me. He grunted and chuckled while throwing me a smirk. "Okay let's catch that bastard." He sighed out, looking over at Carlos who had really been in pain this entire time. I was proud of myself. It was just enough pain to where he didn't pass out but it wasn't bearable. That was for sure. Pain was clearly in his snake like eyes. It brought me so much satisfaction to know that the man who ruined my mark was in plenty of pain.

"Are we going to drag him with us?" Anarchy asked. Adam hummed.

"Wasn't planning on leaving him. Six just told me they're leaving with her and Ranger is going to keep a close on eye on the bitch. She'll be brought to my dungeon. Along with this little cunt bag and Alec," Adam sighed out.

"Wait, how did he tell you just now? I don't see a radio on your hip," Anarchy huffed, grabbing the back of Carlos's chair. He was prepared to drag him effortlessly through the hall if he had to. Which I wasn't going to do it and neither was Adam.

"You forgot? Six sold his soul to me years ago," He grinned darkly, "I mean, I threw in a couple things after that. We talk to each other with our thoughts." Adam looked very pleased with himself. Anarchy smirked slowly.

"You ever have mind sex?" He wiggles his eyebrows before whining, "ow!" As I smacked his head again.

"Focus. Idiot," I scoffed as we walked out of the room. I caught up with Adam who was in the lead and nudged him. "Do you?" I asked with a smirk. Anarchy gaped at me and Adam let out a throaty laugh.

We walked all the way towards the main hall. It was almost like Adam knew where Alec was. Or it was that Alec wanted us to find him. I was surprised that Anarchy had managed to drag Carlos all the way with no noise. He only winked at my questionable looks I sent him every now and then. We came to an abrupt stop as Alec stood a few feet in front of us once we walked through the main door to the heart of the under ground labyrinth. My eyes locked with his and I slowly stepped in front of Adam.

"We have your wife." I stayed strongly. "And I have my mate back. Carlos is right here. You have nothing left but your little minions that you call your "army". I suggest you just give up." I crossed my arms over my chest slowly, narrowing my eyes.

"I think it'd probably be wise. You do have my creator at your side," Alec seethed from afar. "However, I couldn't give a shit about who you've caught. This wouldn't have happen if you just paid the fucking money." Alec scoffed, gritting his teeth. My lips pulled into a cocky smirk.

"This wouldn't have happened if you weren't so bad at gambling my friend. Who fails at their own dealings. You sold your son to me so blindly and knew in the back of your mind that I had an association with Satan. Your creator." Every word I spoke made the sin bubble up with anger. I could practically hear a high pitched whistle as steam blew out from his ears. His face was red with rage and I grinned widely. "You lose, Pride. You fucking lose and you know it." I blinked nonchalantly as Alec raised his hand.

"You'll fucking die! And I'll get that little brat back in a flash!" He sneered, rows of men bursting from the doors on each of his side. Anarchy groaned, cracking his neck, and walking to stand by my side.

"What a whiny bitch," He grumbled. Adam smirked and raised his hand.

"Abracadabra," he sang with a taunt in his voice. All the men, after his closed his hand into a fist, exploded. I don't mean to be dramatic but they exploded. Their heads that is. Brain matter splattered on the walls and Anarchy laughed, smacking his thigh.

"That's shits nasty!" He wheezed, holding his stomach. I rolled my eyes and growled lowly, stalking past the dead bodies towards Alec who had already gone to flee towards the nearest exit to his right. I tilted my head to the side causing one of the doors to shut—the one he was going for. He skidded to a stop and turned to me with a hiss and raised his hands slowly, trying to scare me with his pitiful abilities which only cracked open the ground. I jumped to the side and charged at him, grabbing him by his throat. I squeezed tightly, holding his skinny ass above the ground like he was a wet noodle.

"Wanna say something?" Adam chimes with amusement.

"Imma weak bitch!" Anarchy chimed in the background with a high pitched voice. I smirked at the pissed off look that reached Prides eyes. Insulting Alec's pride was just pure comedy gold. He was the sin pride.

"Enough teasing, take him out, we need to get out of here," Adam groaned out. "I need a hot shower and my mate in bed with me..." he grumbled. I rolled my eyes, slamming Alec's head into the wall. He instantly knocked out.

"Lets get the fuck out of here."