Chapter 19

i know y'all are sick of this song but trust me i made this playlist before it was a single and was overplayed like there was no tomorrow i'm sorry in advance x

✿✿✿

I believe it was safe for me to say I almost screamed. I ran back to my homeroom and sat excitedly in my seat. I was practically jumping in my seat. I didn't even put my headphones back on. I was too excited. Even Michael was looking at me weirdly.

hi :-)

YOU LEFT ME ALONE FOR ALMOST THREE MONTHS YOU DOUCHEDICK

well that was a very nice greeting :-(

would you rather me kick your ass for leaving me alone? i don't think so, babycakes.

you just sassed me and called me my nickname in one sentence and i'm not so sure how i feel

hOW ABOUT AN "I MISSED YOU, TOO"?

BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY "I MISSED YOU"

I MISSED YOU, ASSHOLE

I MISSED YOU TOO, CAKEFACE :-)

Now you must answer the question: Why the FUCK did you leave me for three months? Look, I know that I sound clingy as hell, but do you blame me? We were perfectly fine and then you just disappear off the face of the earth for three months. You deleted your Instagram and I freaked out, Lucas. I thought you died or something. I was feeling especially lonely. My mom and I aren't exactly cool at the moment, and I couldn't talk to you, and... Luke...

I broke our promise.

Calum...

I'm sorry, okay? I just couldn't help myself.

More on that later. I'll explain why I haven't been around.

Okay.

My parents found out about me trying to commit suicide. They had me delete my Instagram, Twitter, and some other stuff. Hell, my mom even blocked Instagram on the App Store. I've even been getting nightmares lately. I thought I lost you, Calum. But then I realized I followed you, and the sunshine started pushing away the rain clouds.

You're really fucking cheesy.

You love me for it :-)

Now it's your turn. Tell me everything.

Well, there really isn't much to say. I've been fighting with my mom a lot. You weren't there when I really needed you. I broke our promise. That's basically it.

Oh, and I missed you a fucking lot. I'm not sure if that's relevant...

I missed you so much, Calum. You have no idea how much I've missed you.

And now I need to go to class. Time-zones are fucking incredible.

okay i have to go byeeee

i love you cakeface :-)

go to class before i get you in trouble aha

i love you too babycakes :-)

I locked my phone and practically skipped to history class.

✘✘✘

"You look happy today," Ashton said as he caught up to me. "Happier than usual. What happened?"