Chapter 31

sTOP CALLING ME MR. GREEN

✿✿✿

GET YOUR BUTT ONLINE I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU

what whAt WHAT

I'M GRADUATING HOLY FUCK

OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

I WOULD HUG YOU BUT YOU'RE NOT HERE DAMMIT

I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING I'M SO HAPPY

YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THIS IS GREAT

BUT NOW I'M WORRIED

WHAT DO I WEAR

I DON'T HAVE ANY FANCY SHOES SHIT

WHAT ABOUT MY HAIR

CALM DOWN IT'LL BE OKAY

i have to go. i'll talk to you soon, okay? congrats!

okay. bye. i love you, cakeface!

i love you more, babycakes :-)

✘✘✘

"There is no way in hell you're wearing the suit for wore for the Winter Formal for graduation," Michael said to me. We were currently Skyping, and I was become a lot more stressed on how I was going to present myself. It was Saturday morning, and graduation was on Wednesday.

"Then what do I wear?" I whined.

Michael shrugged. "Buy another suit."

"Suits are so expensive!" I exclaimed. "And aren't we not allowed to wear suits?"

"Oh, yeah," Michael said. "I honestly don't get it. We can wear a tuxedo, but not a suit."

"Administration logic," I said with a shrug.

"Well, screw administration logic," Michael sneered.

"That's what you said about chemist logic."

"Then screw chemist and administration logic!"

I laughed, and Michael later let out a chuckle.

"Hey, I heard that Ashton was chosen to make a speech!" I told him. "How about that?"

Michael smiled. "Yeah, he is! Francesca's making one, too. So is Jordan McClennon—Malone was a judge in choosing speeches, so it's no wonder how Jordan was chosen to make one. Steven Hathaway is also making a speech."

"Only four people making a speech?"

"Well, we are a very small class."

"Very true. Have you read Ashton's speech?"

"He won't even show it to me," Michael said with a pout. "He's always saying, 'Oh, I need to edit it!' or 'I need to fix this paragraph!' and I think he's giving me a bunch of bullshit."

"Maybe he wants it to be surprise," I suggested.

Michael pursed his lips. "Maybe," he said. He let out a sigh. "I'm just a bit bummed out that he won't share this with me. We usually share everything with each other. And something as important as Ashton's graduation speech..."

"Maybe it has sentimentality," I said, trying to calm Michael's nerves. "I'm absolutely positive that Ashton doesn't want to keep this from you just as much as you don't like him keeping it from you."