Agony Of Preparation (Retyped)

Izuku ran merrily along Musutafu's streets, dressed up and ready for exercise indicated by his blue sweatpants and a white T-shirt with the words 'ALL MIGHT' imprinted on it in white, bold letters. It was the start of a new beginning for Izuku, the sun hadn't even fully came out yet as it was still rising up from the horizon. His smile beamed brightly as he recalled the happiest day of his life so far. Although it had started off rough with more bullying from his class, unlucky encounters, and discouraging words said from his hero, All Might, the day soon turned around when that same hero reached out to him and presented a chance for him to become the next number one hero.

"All Might is going to trust me with the most important quirk ever. I have to give it my all against anything he throws at me!" Izuku grinned.

He saw his destination in the distance, feeling happier the closer he got to it. As Izuku got to the corner of the street, he caught sight of something in the corner of his eye. He screeched to a halt and tilted his head to examine a small, broken-down building two floors high and without any trace of people in it. There were broken windows, chipped pieces of glass and stone, and even some moss growing on the side of the building. What really caught Izuku's attention about the structure, was at the top of the doorway, where there stood an old sign that read 'Dojo' on it. He made a mental note of the place in his head and continued on his way, getting a small idea.

After crossing the street, Izuku arrived at the Dagobah Municipal Beach Park, joyfully hopping down the stairs and landing atop the sandy beach.

He proudly stood tall as he looked up into the sky. "I still can't believe it, I'm going to be able to become a hero using All Might's quirk! I'll never get a lucky chance like this again!" he smiled.

However, after taking a sniff of the area, Izuku's cheerful mood was turned irritable as he made a sour expression and looked around. He saw heaps of trash piled around the beach, mixed in with broken down furniture, electronics, and all other sorts of other different items. Dagobah beach was once a very beautiful and popular beach, but due to unchecked illegal dumping, the beach became littered with all types of trash, ruining the beautiful look that it used to have.

"People really just don't care do they?" Izuku muttered disappointingly as he glanced at all the trash.

He then heard a proud laugh behind him, "Young Midoriya!" Izuku turned around to see All Might standing atop pickup truck with his arms crossed. He wore a black T-shirt along with gray sweatpants and was currently in his buff form.

"I am here!" All Might proudly yelled.

"All Might!" Izuku said with a smile.

Then behind him stepped out Enso Ureshi, the same person from yesterday.

"I'm here too."

Izuku and All Might sweatdropped.

"Um, Ureshi-" Izuku examined his young features, "-san?"

Enso tilted his head, "San?"

"U-Um... Then Ureshi-kun?

He tilted his way the other way. "Kun?"

"Which one is it!?" Izuku yelled in confusion.

"How about addressing each other by first names instead?" Enso asked him.

Izuku blinked, "Eh?"

"I've heard that if you constantly address someone you know by just their first name, then you'll have more trust in each other."

"I'm pretty sure addressing each other by that is when we ALREADY have that much trust in each other..." Izuku thought with a blank face.

"Just call me Enso, it's the simplest thing, Izuku."