Feelings In The Aftermath (Retyped)

Any feedback would be appreciated, whether it's for complimenting the story, pointing out something wrong, asking a question, or to give out a suggestion.

Join my Discord Server to show your appreciation! https://discord.gg/NjxWgY6

____________________________________________

Medical attention in the form of four small robots and two stretchers arrived shortly after the match was over, carrying both Izuku and Bakugo off the battlefield and towards the nurse's office.

All Might saw them off as they left, with Mina, Enso, and Sero watching the two get carried away.

Sero had an icepack on his cheek where he gotten punched by Mina, "All Might, what happened exactly?"

All Might sighed. "Well, young Midoriya and Bakugo fought at a greater power than expected... You may see the footage later if you wish, but for now, we have to move on with class. Let us go over the results of your match in the monitoring room."

The three students followed their teacher back, with Mina curiously eyeing Enso and the suit he wore as his hero costume.

When they got back to the monitoring room, everyone was quiet, still trying to comprehend exactly what happened throughout that entire battle.

All Might walked to the front of the room and tried to get things back on track. "Now, the official winner of this exercise was team A, due to Ashido being successful in securing the bomb. However, could anyone tell me who they believe is the MVP out of both teams?"

No one said a word, not even Momo wished to answer that question, as her mind was only fretting about Izuku's condition. Ochako had stopped crying, but had her head down worry, thinking about Izuku as well.

Seeing that no one was raising their hand, All Might decided to choose the person he knew was the most analytical of the room so far.

"Alright Ureshi, could you tell us your thoughts?"

Enso's eye twitched, "Why me?"

"Because I have no doubt that you already have many opinions!"

Enso rubbed the back of his head and sighed, "Fine... If you're asking about the MVP based on who had the biggest impact of the fight, then I would have to say... still Izuku."

"Oh? Do explain why you believe that Enso!"

"What a hassle... Well, speaking about the others first, obviously Bakugo was the worst among the group. Leaving his teammate to defend the bomb alone in order to settle a personal grudge he had against Izuku, nearly blasting the boy to death. I'm sure you all noticed how mad he seemed when it comes to Izuku."

"I think mad is an understatement..." Toru sweatdropped.

Enso continued, "Leaving his teammate Sero to face an opponent with an obvious advantage against him, such a foolish idea. As for Sero, he didn't do anything too bad. In fact, he lasted much longer than expected against Ashido despite the disadvantage he had. He wasn't able to properly communicate with his teammate, but that's more of Bakugo's fault than his own."

"He wouldn't listen to anything I said..." Sero said with a sigh.

"Mina did suggest the method to jump onto the building with Izuku, but when she did get to the bomb, she immediately gave away her position rather foolishly. And when fighting Sero, she was far too reckless with her attacks that she nearly spread acid onto the bomb several times."

"Urk!" Mina looked away and whistled casually.

"As far that I see, Izuku did the most to help win the exercise. He listened to his teammate's opinions and was the one who came up with a plan to keep Bakugo busy and give Mina the time to secure the bomb. He carried out his part and did much more by successfully taking Bakugo down."