A Time Of Activity (Retyped)

~{Outside Kamui Wood's Agency-3:35AM}~

Enso landed on another roof of a small building with Kamui's Agency building in the distance. The sky was nearly pitch-black, not many cars were driving down the city streets, and there was a lack of people walking along the sidewalk. Although Enso should theoretically be sleeping within the room provided to him by Kamui for the night, yet here he was, outside. Not only that, but he was jumping back to the agency building, clearly coming from somewhere he had sneaked off to so late at night.

But from where? Who knows?

Enso landed one building closer to his destination by jumping normally rather than using Snipe Style, not wanting to be a shining beacon in the night.

But as he got closer, he stopped, glancing up at the tall building from the much shorter building he was at.

He sighed before sitting on the edge of the roof and letting his legs hang over, staring at the moon overhead.

"I can't just sneak back inside... I had enough trouble just sneaking out..."

He glanced down at the long fall below him while going through his thoughts.

"I guess I'll remain here until morning comes. Then I'll have to give Kamui an excuse as to why I'm out here... Knowing him, he'd probably not even bother trying to question it too much because I've annoyed him enough as it is."

He narrowed his eyes.

"I have to leave each night, but I'll have to get a pass or something so I could sneak back into my room without raising alarms..."

He sighed before pulling himself back up to his feet as he remembered something.

"Right, I have to buy more bandages and find some strong handcuffs... I should get more rubbing alcohol too while I'm at it..."

He turned and jumped away, looking for a convenience store to buy those things.

_____________________________________

~{Internships, Day 5- 9:07AM}~

It was the fifth day of internships as Izuku as he sat up on his hospital bed, checking the media on his phone while sighing. Once again, news of the Hero Killer escaping and his message left behind were the top trending subjects on the internet. But as said by police chief Tsuragamae, Todoroki, Izuku, and Iida were just mentioned to be 'unfortunate' enough to have run into the Hero Killer before Endeavor came and 'saved' them.

But what Izuku was worried about the most right now, was recalling that the Hero Killer had somehow ended up escaping from the scene while everyone was in shock from Lynch arriving. It was a miracle how he was able to escape, even if Todoroki did help heal some of his wounds... to a degree. But it was also because of Stain's wounds that Izuku knew that the villain wouldn't be causing bloodshed anymore until he could heal himself. Could he even heal himself? Would he be able to? And if he can't, wouldn't that mean he'd most likely...?

Izuku shook his head to get that thought out of his mind, not wanting to think that he caused a murder. Instead, he put his phone down as he recalled the questioning he got from the police detective, Tsukauchi, just the previous day. He told him everything he could remember from the encounter he had with Lynch, with even Ikari helping out to recall things... even if it was pretty uncomfortable to talk about.

He reached an arm behind him and felt the bumps of the scar on his back, the scar that spelled out the word that had the meaning he didn't want. Since they kept his encounter about Lynch a secret, Izuku knew he couldn't let anyone see his scar... Which would be quite a problem while in U.A, mainly changing in the locker rooms. Literally everyone should know that Izuku didn't have the scar before the internships because it was at the Sports Festival where his clothes got ripped off and exposed his torso. He clearly didn't have anything on his back at the time.