The Festival's End (Retyped)

The human-disguised figure stared at the computer screen with a satisfied grin, entwining his fingers and let out an echoing chuckle too.

"Oh Reapy, Reapy, Reapy... You sure said some 'very' interesting things..."

He started to let out a ghostly laugh as he moved the mouse to another tab.

"Now... who is this Izuku you're 'friends' with?"

He typed up the name 'Izuku' in the search bar.

There were several results involving videos of the sports festival. But the top link was titled, "Izuku Midoriya V.S Enso Ureshi."

"They fought each other?"

He clicked on the video, watching it from the very beginning.

He watched as Izuku and Enso fought each other. He saw them using identical martial arts, he saw Izuku exploding his fingers and arms with power, and he saw his black aura forming and unleashing barrages of energy in different forms. His excitement grew and grew with each passing second, his twisted grin was nearly pressed up against the screen by the time the battle had ended.

"Amazing... Amazing! You have a friend like this Reapy!?" His breathing quickened. "How strong his willpower and determination must be to BREAK his own bones and still keep on fighting! I wonder how much he can take from me? Oh, I wanna know, I wanna know just how strong his mind is! I wanna know how long he can last..."

He heard a knocking on the side of the booth he was in.

"Oi! Keep it down in here!"

The figure flinched and turned to the door, looking visibly pissed as he stood up and slid it open to reveal a middle-aged man who appeared to be the manager.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

The manager looked unimpressed at the booming sound of his voice.

"Your shouting is annoying the other customer! Either shut up, or get out."

His hand cracked into fists, "Oh? Telling me what to do? That won't do at all..."

The manager seemed to notice his tone and narrowed his eyes, "Don't do anything stupid. Heroes can come here anytime."

That just seemed to make him even more pissed.

"Heroes?... Is that all of you always go back to? You always let all of THEM fight for you? You think that they'll come to protect you guys every single time with their little superpowers?"

He gazed his head down, shadows over his eyes.

"Tsk! It's the same... It always seems the same no matter where I go..."

He took a step forward to the man, to which the man stepped back cautiously.

"It seems like you need a little lesson of fighting for yourselves. Let's see if your mind's still intact afterword."

"Security!" The man shouted, prompting a guard to started rushing over.

"So in the end, you're still going to bring someone else to fight for you... Fine."

He visibly started to deform and make grotesque sounds in the process. His figure started molding and growing to a new height, his skin turned pale and showed signs of rotting, he looked down as a hood suddenly grew on his head and his fingers turned into claws. His pants ripped into shorts once again and his upper clothing had disintegrated, only revealing the bandages around his torso and biceps.