Texts, Calls, and Letters (Retyped)

The sky was already dark by the time Izuku got home. He was in a rather cheerful mood after finishing the entrance exam and making a new friend on the same day. After officially leaving the exam, Izuku had planned to go to Enso's place to train, only to receive a text from him that something came up and to meet him the next day to fight instead. Having nothing else to do for the day, Izuku decided to go home, but taking a purposely long walk back for the heck of it, happily thinking about everything he's done so far.

After walking for about an hour, he had come back to his door and unlocked it with his own key, opening it and going inside to his lit up house.

"I'm home!" he shouted happily as he took off his shoes and stepped inside.

"IZUKU!" Inko came barraging out of nowhere to Izuku at frightening speeds.

"AAAAAH!" Izuku's eyes comically bulged out in fear as his mother came and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him so tightly that Izuku could feel the state of his spine in danger.

"I was so worried! It's two hours after the exam ended and you didn't let me know if you visited your teacher or not! I was beginning to worry that something happened to you and was gonna call! You're not hurt, are you!? How did it go?" Inko frantically started speaking.

"M-Mom... C-Can't breath..." Izuku faintly called out, eyes turning white.

Inko let go of her child and brought his face to look at her waterfalling eyes, expecting an answer.

"I-I finished the exam fine! The results should be posted in about a week! I-I just decided to take a long walk home to calm down after having such an intense exam!" Izuku told her.

"At least text me then!" Inko scolded him.

"S-Sorry..." Izuku apologized.

After apologizing a few more times, Izuku made it to his room and jumped onto his bed, faceplanting into his pillow and sighing in relief.

"What a day..."

He then flipped himself so that the back of his head was on his pillow, lifting his phone above his face.

"I should text Momo now. She's also probably wondering what happened."

He texted her a quick message.

Izuku: Hey Momo! I finished the exam a while ago, but then did something right after so I couldn't text you. But now I'm doing nothing at the moment."

Izuku smiled as he looked at the message he sent, wondering if Momo would respond back immediately like she usually did.

Instead, his phone unexpectedly started ringing in his hand.

Izuku yelled in shock and fumbled his phone in his hands. He caught it, then looking at the screen to see that Momo was trying to call him. His eyes widened and he felt his throat getting dry.

"Sh-She's trying to call me?! What do I do!? It would be rude not to answer, b-but this would be the first time actually being on the phone with a girl!!"

Izuku unconsciously pressed the answer icon.

"I answered it!"

Momo spoke nearly immediately, "Good evening Izuku!"

Izuku shakingly put his phone to his ear, "H-Hello Momo! Th-This is kind of u-u-unexpected!"

"Well, I wanted to actually hear from yourself how you did on the exam. I'm also curious to know what it consisted of. I'm sorry, does being in a call make you feel uncomfortable? I know how nervous you can get after all."