Nighttime Of Danger (Retyped)

~{Gran Torino's Apartment-4:13PM}~

"Oh? So you're trying to catch me this time!?" Gran Torino laughed as he blasted around the room with a green blur trying to chase him.

Izuku looked frustrated as he chased the elder's patterns around the room, keeping 10% of power, and even slowly trying to rise it up as he moved. He followed Gran Torino to the walls, the ceiling, and back to the floor while trying to grab him out of the air.

But of course, with higher speed and mobility in the air, Gran Torino easily blasted around Izuku and swung his leg.

"Too slow!" Gran Torino shouted as he nailed Izuku's side with his foot, sending him straight at the wall.

"Gah!" Izuku bounced off the wall before tumbling on the floor.

Gran Torino didn't even hesitate to blast directly onto Izuku, trying to stomp both of his feet onto the child's back.

Izuku opened his eyes and rolled on the ground just in time to avoid getting stomped on by the hero.

"Nice reflexes!" Gran Torino laughed as he blasted forward at him.

Still on the ground, Izuku quickly used his hands to spin and stuck his legs out in the air, swinging them in a swift clockwise motion as the elder grew near.

Gran Torino blasted upward to avoid getting hit by these spinning legs, finding amusement of how unique these movements were.

He landed right in front of the door as Izuku pushed himself off the ground and landed back to his feet after a flip.

"Isn't that the type of dancing youngsters do these days?" He chuckled.

Izuku panted as he wiped some blood from the corner of his mouth.

"I-I don't really know. I was just taught this to help me with my movements."

"Well, it sure looks it's been helping you a bit. Let's stop for today though, it's clear that your able-bodied with One For All, but now we gotta see if we can bring that dang Ikari out of ya!"

"Huh?" Izuku looked confused. "How are we going to do that?"

Gran Torino grinned, "By moving onto phase two! Change into your costume!"

"Eh?" Izuku wasn't expecting this, watching the elder already opening the door.

"It's time to see if we can 'trigger' your quirk. I'll be waiting outside!" Gran Torino said as he closed the door behind him.

Izuku stared with a contemplating expression.

"What are we gonna do?"

He did listen and went to his hero case, pulling out his costume to put it on.

He froze for a moment as he saw his vest and braces still in the case as well.

He stared at this equipment with a sense of uncertainly, thinking about using them when facing against a villain.

"This doesn't seem like the type of thing I should use while fighting a villain... It'd probably just put me at a disadvantage to be honest, especially since I can't bring out Ikari even when using it..."

He decided to just rely on Gran Tornio's methods, leaving his vest and braces in his case and putting everything else on.

Once zipping up his costume, he opened the door outside to the waiting elder. "U-Um, Gran Torino? What did you mean by 'phase two?'"

Gran Torino scoffed, "Fighting villains, obviously!"

"What!? All of a sudden?!" Izuku responded in shock.