A New Day Of Training

Ahem, sooooo.... It's been a while. I know I took quite a while bringing this next chapter, I think about two months. I'm sure many of you were sad or even mad that I wasn't posting because I was dealing with life. Well all I gotta say to that... is that I regret nothing! I took the time I needed to do what I should be doing, which is living life. I did so much stuff over the amount of time I used. I studied for finals, attended my school club nearly every school day, went to many senior events that I enjoyed to the fullest, and now I even graduated just yesterday! There should be more that I don't care the list, but yeah, I know I took so long, but at least I'm trying to update this. And guess what? I'll be going to Europe in two days!! Woohoo! I'll be gone for about two weeks and I won't be typing in that time, and then I'll have to work a bit on fulfilling my college requirements so it might be a while before I post my next chapter. But hey, since I'm finally off from school, then after I come back from my trip I'll have a lot more time on my hands to type. You may get more chapters before I finally start my college life... wish me luck and I still appreciate the support you guys give.

-Pikaboo June 8, 2019

__________________________________________________________________

Flashback- 5:56 AM

"Well, what are you all waiting for? I told you all of you your tasks, so get started." Aizawa told the class after he had told each of them the exercises they would be doing. All the students stood with heavy eyes as they had just woken up and gotten dragged onto the field. However, the explosions in the distance cause from Enso and Izuku were beginning to wake them all up.

Momo raised her hand.

"Yes, Yaoyorozu?" Aizawa called on her.

Momo put her hand down, "Sensei, class B will be joining us as well correct?"

"Yes, they should be here shortly. It seems a few of their class is having trouble getting up. Vlad should be able to help with that."

"But if class B joins us, then there will be forty-one people altogether. Would four teachers be enough to handle overlooking the quirks of that many people? What if something went wrong with one person's quirk but and the four of you are off helping other students?"

"It's not just the four adults, the rest of them are here too." Aizawa said as he pointed behind the group.

They all turned and saw the two Pussycat heroes Pixie-bob and Mandalay there, but also an addition of two other members.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" Mandalay said with a wink as she swayed around.

A new woman had appeared as another pussycat member. She had long, emerald green hair and big round yellow eyes that are almost always opened all the way. She wore a yellow color scheme of the Pussycat's hero costume, included pink marks resembling whiskers on her cheeks and had a pink circle around her right eye.

"We've come to lend a paw and help!" the woman said as she spun in place energetically as part of the pussycat intro.

The second new member that appeared was a tall, muscular man with a triangle shaped beard. He had blank white eyes with black marking surrounding them. He also wore a brown version of the pussycat hero costume, but without any pink markings on his face. He had a menacing blue aura and his eyes flashed red as he performed his part of the pussycat intro, flexing his muscles. "Coming out of nowhere..." he said with a deep voice.

"Stingingly cute and catlike!" Pixie-bob said as she playfully curled her paws and winked as well.

"Wild, wild... Pussycats! The full version!" the four of them shouted together with poses.