An introduction and a Midnight surprise (Retyped)

"What's up?"

Nearly all of Class A stood dumbfounded at the choice of words from the entity they had just been terrified of, the tense atmosphere gone by now.

"Eh?" Everyone deadpanned.

"Out of everything to say, that's what you choose?" Enso facepalmed.

"What else was I supposed to say!?" Ikari turned to him with his eyes burning red, "Hi, I'm the guy that caused your gentle friend to turn not-so-gentle and shatter his arms!?!"

"Sounds about right." Enso responded with a nod.

Cross-veins popped out on Ikari. "You..."

"Hold up."

Everyone turned to the one who spoke, who was Kirishima staring at Izuku in awe.

"So you're... good then? You manage to control him without going all crazy stuff like in the festival!?" The red-headed boy seemed absolutely delighted.

"Yeah, no more exploding... Unless we get kinda pissed." Ikari looked down, recalling the time he and Izuku fought Stain.

Momo noticed the entity's tone when saying that, but before she could comment, Mina let out a cheer.

"HOORAY! Now you can actually keep your promise and stop breaking your arms!"

"She doubted me..." Izuku deadpanned.

"To be fair, I think everyone did..." Ikari sweatdropped.

"Oi, er... Ikari? Right?"

The entity glanced to Ojiro, who curiously stared at him.

"I'm just curious... When did you actually, what's the word... manifest in Midoriya?"

"Eh? Wouldn't he have appeared when Izuku's quirk manifested?" Ochako asked.

"Meh, sort of. I just woke up on a beach with my partner sometime before we went to school. School as in here." He said while pointing down.

"And.... you have no ill intentions towards Izuku?" Momo questioned, staring with mixed emotions of suspicion and worry.

"Hey! Those were on accident, alright!?!" Ikari pointed out, then poking Izuku on the head. "Like my partner told all of you before, I only lashed out because of his own desires! We both have messed up heads when he gets angry!"

"But the bottom line is that Izuku and Ikari have come to terms with each other, so now it's unlikely for him to lose control of himself again." Enso spoke up.

"And by the way, it's not like I wanted to hurt him! It hurts me too, you know!?" Ikari fumed.

"Can you elaborate?" Shojo asked.

"I feel the same pain my partner goes through and vice-versa."

"You... experience the same pain as Midoriya-chan?" Tsu croaked with a chill, recalling just how purple Izuku's arms had become at the festival.

"Yup... Hurts a lot. But yeah, I don't really have a reason to hurt my partner. If anything, I should be doing everything I can to make sure he doesn't break his goddamn arms."

Izuku flinched, "S-Sorry..."

The class watched as Ikari scolded Izuku, all of them in awe at just how differently Ikari ended up being from what they assumed he would be. After all, they knew the entity had caused so much pain for Izuku, but at the same time, he didn't, or he didn't mean to, at least. It did give everyone peace of mind to know that Izuku had control of his 'quirk' now, especially the girls, who looked the most relieved and were smiling.