Countdown Of A Clash (Retyped)

Enso walked to the edge of the railing, grabbed onto it, and glared down at Bakugo below.

"During our fight... I'll find out..."

His grip tightened on the railing.

"Go For Broke!"

Bakugo and Tokoyami changed into fighting stances.

"Fight!"

Enso let go of the bar and turned around to leave, not bothering to watch the fight and left a visible dent on the railing he grabbed.

As he started making his way back, his classmates started to notice him.

"Hey Ureshi!"

Enso stopped and turned right to see some of his male classmates rushing over.

"Dude, you guys were insane!" Sero was the first to say.

"How is Midoriya doing?" Sato asked him.

"Did you really teach Midoriya how to fight?" Kirishima asked him with excitement.

"..." Enso sighed. "First of all, call me Enso. Second, Izuku is doing fine and should be coming back soon. Third, where did you hear that I was the one who taught him?"

"Um, I heard it from Bakugo." Kirishima said, looking a little worried if he said something wrong based on Enso's response.

Enso glanced at Bakugo currently blasting away Tokoyami's Dark Shadow with an evil grin on his face.

"How vexing..."

Enso scratched his head. "I suppose there's no point in keeping silent about it... I did teach Izuku what he knows about fighting."

"Really!? Teach me!" Kaminari said with a determined smile.

"Hell no."

He turned black and white.

"Wh-Wha-?"

"I'm not going to take more out of my time to teach you. Plus, I have standards for the people I choose to teach."

"Standards? What standards?" Ojiro asked curiously.

"If you listen and do every single thing I say until life itself ends."

"Those are too high!!" The group thought.

"C-Can't we talk about this?" Kaminari hoped.

"Not right now at least. I have prepare for my fight... It looks like Tokoyami isn't going to last long..."

The group turned to see what he meant, noticing that Tokoyami was visibly struggling against Bakugo's explosions of light.

Enso used this chance to walk away from the group, leaving their matters until later.

"Bakugo won't be a pushover. I'll have to be careful."

He kept marching back into the hall until he caught sight of Izuku walking towards him as well, arm in a cast and the other wrapped in bandages.

"Enso? Where did you go to?" Izuku asked as he met up with him.

"I went to watch the first part of the battle, but now I'm going to get ready for my final match."

"Oh, okay then." Izuku smiled.

Enso tilted his head as he noticed that Izuku's eyes were watery and a little red.

"...Don't tell me you cried again?"

"Eh?" Izuku was surprised. "I-It shows!?"

"Of course it does you idiot. It's you we're talking about."