Cooking Up A Conversation

{Not my art or submitted art at the top}

"I was supposed to kill him. I was supposed to completely destroy him without any mercy..." an angry voice stated.

"So why..." he grumbled.

"Why..." he gritted between his teeth.

Bakugo looked up to the sky and sent explosions upward in anger, "So why the hell am I on the same team as Deku!?!" he shouted to the world.

Izuku was comedically blue and sweatdropped with a blank face, "Well, I'm sorry you couldn't kill me Kacchan..."

The two opposite students ironically stood on the same side of a handmade volleyball court, made on the large dirt area they were at. The area had been swept up so that there were visible sharp lines on the ground to make the court dimensions. And the volleyball net itself had been created by Momo's quirk, but the metal poles holding up the net had been grabbed from the camp storage room. However, since everyone wanted to play together and there would be more than six members on each team, the class had increased the scale of the court in order to be able to fit everyone into one game.

Class A and two of the Big Three stood within the court, separated into two large teams.

One team consisted of Izuku, Bakugo, Kirishima, Mineta, Sato, Kaminari, Momo, Jiro, Shoji, Koda, and Nejire.

The other team included Ochako, Tsu, Mina, Toru, Todoroki, Iida, Tokoyami, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, and Mirio.

There were only two people who weren't joining them was Shinso who was training with Aizawa, and Tamaki, who was sitting underneath a tree with a flip-a-score scoreboard in front of him.

"Ooooi! Tamaki, you sure you don't wanna join us?" Nejire called to her moody friend.

"No thank you... If I joined, then the teams would be uneven, so it's better for me to be right here instead." Tamaki said with his eyelids half-closed.

Nejire pouted, "You're just saying that so you don't play!"

"Seems like he's quite a handful for being one of the Big Three..." Izuku thought awkwardly.

Bakugo pointed to Ochako on the other team, "Oi! Round face! Trade places with me!"

"Eh? Me?" Ochako uttered out. As glad as she would be to trade places to be on the same team as Izuku, there was a problem.

"Aw come on Bakugo, don't be like that! We've already picked the teams at random so there wouldn't have been a point if you suddenly switch now. Plus I'm here already so isn't that good?" Kirishima said as he pat Bakugo on the back.

"I don't wanna be on the same team as that nerd!" Bakugo cried out.