Destructive Progression (Retyped)

"Shinso actually managed to brainwash Endeavor?" Momo muttered in shock.

"What happened!?! I couldn't hear what they said in those last moments!" Mina exclaimed.

"That mask..." Todoroki remembered seeing Shinso's black mask while training at Enso's residence, recalling its special property.

He actually formed a small smile.

"Take that, old man."

Enso and Shinso were shown leaving the plaza that had been a battlefield just moments ago. The group noticed Shinso's leg twisting the wrong way, which had no doubt been caused by Endeavor's last attack. So Enso just threw him over his shoulder and proceeded to carry him out, despite the tired-looking boy claiming he was fine. They left the number two hero standing by himself until they fully left the area, not wanting to see his sudden escalation of anger once he realized he lost.

Sure enough, when Endeavor was released from his brainwashing, he erupted in flames with a roar.

It honestly brought a few chuckles by how comedic flames appeared over the hero's eyes in anger.

But everyone's smile instantly dropped, with the room seeming to darken as the screen finally showed what was probably the most anticipated battle of the exams.

Everyone still couldn't believe it was okay. For someone who's been tormented for all of his life to be paired with his tormentor... For both of them to face up against the strongest hero of all time... It still didn't sit right with them, nor would it ever.

Mina was the first one to voice their worries, her hands rubbing together nervously.

"Hey... Will Midori really be alright with Bakugo?"

"I really don't think so..." Toru mumbled, sounding disheartened.

"Things could get rough." Iida frowned.

There was another moment of silence filling the area. You could see just how obvious the students here were tempted to just run outside. You could see in their expressions just how many of them wished to just stop this battle before it even began.

But before any could take any reckless actions, one of them spoke to calm the rest.

"Remember what Izuku said."

Everyone turned to Momo, who stared at the screen with a confident but serious expression.

"He'll make sure that he passes. I believe that he can work his way around this. He always does."

There was another moment of silence.

"Yeah! And with Darkness Buddy with him, they'll be fine!" Dark Shadow cheered while giving two thumbs up. Tokoyami nodded in approval beside him, confident in the abilities of his classmate and his quirk,

That seemed to lift the groups' spirits, some of them forming partial smiles while others looked less tense than before. Everyone stared at the screen and waited patiently for the final exam for their class to commence, which would be only about a minute longer.

But before it could start, the door for the room opened with Cementoss peaking inside.

"Is Uraraka here?"

"Eh?"

Everyone turned their heads, with Ochako's eyes widening by her name called specifically.

Seeing her present, Cementoss called to her.

"There's a phone call for you."

Ochako blinked several times in surprise.

"For me?"