Training Of Body And Memories

I know it's been a while, but I did it! A new chapter along with chapters 11-20 officially retyped and posted as well! I hope you all enjoy those! Leave a comment to let me know how I did! Keep in mind that I'm having my final exams for my first quarter this week so it's been hard to find time to work and post this, but I did hold off from posting stuff long enough. Hope you enjoy the chapter and retypes!

Any feedback would be appreciated, whether it's for complimenting the story, pointing out something wrong, asking a question, or to give out a suggestion.

Join my Discord Server to show your appreciation! https://discord.gg/NjxWgY6

___________________________________________

"EHHHHHH!?!??!" Several students shouted with bulging eyes as they watched the fight between Izuku and Mirio.

Mirio's clothes had come off when Izuku shot straight towards him.

Jiro's face turn red and she covered it. "H-H-His clothes fell off!?!"

Mina just rolled her eyes, "Already've seen this before at the hot springs."

"Oh dear." Nejire chuckled.

Ochako deadpanned.

Mirio looked down at his U.A gym uniform falling and grabbed his pants just before they completely fell to the ground as well.

"Oh, excuse me! Forgot that I'm not in my hero costume!" The senior said as he pulled his pants on.

Izuku didn't even stop as he flew midway above the ground, he simply stuck his legs out aiming at Mirio with black fire shooting behind him, speeding up his movement towards him in a dropkick.

"You're full of openings!"

Instead of ramming into him as Izuku expected to happen, he went completely through the older teen instead, as if he was simply a hallucination.

His eyes widened, "I went right through him!?!"

"His weiner is showing!" Ikari shouted to him.

"Focus Ikari!"

Ikari changed the fire shooting from Izuku's back to fire out of his palms instead. Izuku pointed his palms ahead and slowed himself down while also spinning himself to face the blonde teen as he landed on the ground, his feet sliding a few feet.

"His quirk lets him slip through things!? How do I fight something like that?!"

Izuku eyed Mirio, who simply smiled back with his pants on.

"Still attacked in my moment of weakness? Good job!" Mirio complimented him.

Izuku aimed both of his palms forward and two streaks of black lasers shot out from each of them.

Both simply phased through Mirio's chest and hit the trees behind him, two small explosions of black occurring in the distance.

"Oh dear, he can't even hit him?" Momo thought as she waddled passed the two fighting each other. She clenched her stomach from the sickness she felt from consecutively eating and using her quirk.

Mirio punched his hand into his own palm, "Well then! My turn!"

He dashed forward in a powerful run, upper muscles flexing as he did.

"Ikari! Whips!" Izuku stuck both of his arms outward where two black and long tendrils emerged from his aura. He immediately pulled them back before cracking them forward towards the incoming force running at him.