Recovery and a Revelation (Retyped)

~{Nurses Office}~

"Dear lord, you've gone too far, both of you!" Recovery Girl frantically shouted as Enso gently rested the unconscious Izuku atop the bed. "What were you two thinking!? It's like you were trying to kill each other!"

"A part of that is technically true..." Enso thought, recalling when Izuku's enraged state nearly blasted him point-blank with One For All.

He heard the door slam open and turned to see All Might there.

"Young Enso! How is Young Midoriya!?" He asked right before poofing down into his skinny form.

"I don't know yet." Enso responded as Recovery Girl came back with bandages.

Enso reached in his pockets and pulled out his small dice bag, but only noticed the small number of beans left.

"Oh well..."

He reached in to take one out for Izuku.

"No!" Recovery Girl used her cane to smack Enso alongside his arm, stopping the boy.

"What?" Enso gazed down at her.

"No more! If you keep using those miracle beans on him, then that'll just encourage the boy to keep on breaking himself! No more healing these types of injuries! It's the only way to teach him!"

"B-But doesn't Young Midoriya need it right now?!" Toshinori pointed out.

"I know I can heal him right now. Not all the way, but enough to get him by until I could heal him again tomorrow."

Enso glanced down at his small bag, and then to Izuku, wondering what he should do.

Recovery Girl placed her cane down and sighed.

"Besides, judging by the size of that bag, you barely even have any left, don't you? Save them for when someone really needs it."

Enso narrowed his eyes and reluctantly put the bag back into his pocket.

"I'm sorry Izuku..."

"To let a young and innocent boy go through this type of trauma... I don't like it Toshi." Recovery Girl said in a genuine sadness to Toshinori. "You can't keep letting him do this. This is the only way for him to learn."

Toshinori's gaze fell down with a look of shame.

They then heard a small whimper.

The trio's gazes turned to Izuku on the bed, looking to be in visible pain as he came to.

"I didn't think he'd wake up yet..." Enso muttered as he quickly grabbed a seat and placed himself next to the boy.

Izuku slowly opened his eyes, his vision slightly blurry from just waking up. He was momentarily blinded as he stared straight up into the bright lights of the ceiling, then turning his head away and blinking multiple times to regain his vision.

"Where...?" His voice was low and tired. He slowly tilted his head to see the two adults and his previous opponent watching him.

"Hey kid... How are you feeling?" Toshinori asked him.

Izuku blinked a few times to focus his vision.

"All... Might...?"

"I'm here kiddo." Toshinori forced a smile.

Recovery Girl sighed, "I'll get started on treating both of you. How do your injuries feel sonny?" She directed to Enso.

"Well, my head somewhat hurts..." Enso said as he placed a hand to his head and felt the blood that was still there. "And my arms are still shaking from the recoil of my attacks..."