Izuku V.S Bakugo (Retyped)

Any feedback would be appreciated, whether it's for complimenting the story, pointing out something wrong, asking a question, or to give out a suggestion.

Join my Discord Server to show your appreciation! https://discord.gg/NjxWgY6

___________________________________________

Izuku took a deep breath as Bakugo swung his arm at him, sparks flying from the explosive boy's palm.

"Kacchan always starts with a right hook swing, so to counteract that I need -" Izuku's mind mentally flipped through three different notebooks about close-quarters fighting, Bakugo, and tips that Enso gave him before, finding a method to counterattack.

"Grab him by the arm!" Izuku dashed forward and used both of his arms to grab Bakugo's moving right arm.

"What the-!?" Bakugo's smile was wiped into a look of shock, not expecting Izuku to rush forward.

Izuku then swerved his body so that his back faced Bakugo, One For All lighting his body.

"Wow, he's like a martial arts master!" Ochako explained in the monitoring room.

Momo's eyes widened and she smiled when she saw Izuku's movements, "It's the same as in the parking lot!"

Bakugo was just as shocked, "What the hell is up with him!? He read my moves!?"

Izuku grit his teeth, "One For All, 5%!"

"SLAAAM!"

Izuku focused more of his power into his arms and yanked Bakugo over his shoulder, slamming the boy to the ground with a powerful impact. The ground shook and Bakugo coughed, all the wind suddenly knocked out of him.

Many of Izuku's classmates put on looks of shock from the demonstration of skill.

"Whoa! Look at Midoriya!" yelled Kaminari.

"Impressive power..." muttered Fumikage Tokoyami, a boy with a bird-shaped head.

Bakugo laid sprawled down on the ground for a moment, far from out and rising back to his feet with his teeth gritting in anger. He shot a menacing look at the boy.

"Deku..." He growled.

Izuku gulped nervously as he back up, "I-I've spent all these years training and analyzing anyone that I saw powerful Kacchan! Don't think that you could easily blow me away!"

Hearing this made Bakugo even more pissed, "I'll fucking kill you... You really think you could just do that to me!?"

______________________________________________

"What's Bakugo saying? I can't really tell with the fixed camera position and the lack of sound." Kirishima commented with his eyes fixed to the screen.

"It looks like the two of them are saying something to each other." The invisible girl said.

Momo could already guess what they were saying, a hand over her heart in sadness.

Ochako noticed her gaze and glanced up at her, somehow already getting a feeling of what was going on.

"Is this... A battle between men?" Ochako asked her.

Momo looked down and gave her a sad smile, "Yes... Something like that."

"I see... Well, then let's cheer for Deku to do his best!" Ochako said, putting on a smile.

Momo nodded, "Of course."

All Might and Enso stood beside each other, both looking rather impressed.