Staining Tensions (Retyped)

Fear, confusion, and anger.

This was how to describe the feelings of our current heroes. There, just above them on the balcony, was the last person they had ever expected to see again.

The Hero Killer, the villain they had defeated in Hosu, the villain that had attempted to take their lives, he was right above them with his hands gripping the wooden railing with a scowl present on his face.

He had no parts of his costume or equipment on him, from the spiked knee pads to even his bandana, revealing the face of the thirty-one-year-old man without a nose. However, the reveal of his face could arguably be even more frightening than when he looked with his bandana, as being nose-less with exposed bone added a level of intimidation to him.

Izuku didn't think. With the green electricity of One For All coursing around him with a sudden burst of a black aura, he blasted towards the Hero Killer with his fist swinging.

"SMASH!!"

"Brute Style."

Much to his surprise, the Hero Killer jumped back, and someone took his spot to block the attack. Enso came in with his arms crossed and a white aura around him, taking Izuku's punch, which caused a small shockwave to spread throughout the area.

Izuku's eyes widened to see his mentor protect Stain.

"Calm, down." Enso said with clear danger in his voice, threatening for things to get worse if he continued.

He then pushed his arms forward and sent Izuku back in the air, the boy falling but with black tendrils shooting to the ground to gently lower him.

Once landing, Todoroki was the one to speak.

"Enso! What's going on! Why is he here!?!" He basically shouted as his right arm became tightened into a fist, an icy aroma emitting from it.

"Explain yourself!" Iida screamed, clearly even more enraged than Todoroki.

"Hmph, what did I tell you?" Stain growled to Enso.

"Shut it. Of course they'd react like that." The latter declared with his eyes glowing dangerously red.

Enso placed his hand on the railing before leaping off the edge, landing with a powerful thud.

Izuku stood in place just... shocked. He was completely confused as to what was going on. Why was Stain here? Why did Enso protect him? What kind of absolute insane and complex thoughts went through his head this time and why!?

Enso stood up and dusted himself off as Stain landed behind him in a crouch.

"To put things simply. I decided to have Chizome be of assistance."

"Chizome?" Shinso narrowed his eyes.

"Or Stain, whichever you wish to address him." Enso added.

Izuku couldn't believe it.

"Wha-!?"

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?!"

He jumped when he heard Iida suddenly yell.

"What are you thinking!?! Do you not remember who he is!? What he's done!? The PEOPLE he's murdered!?! He tried to kill us!"

Stain growled, "I tried to kill you. Your friend there proved himself worthy of being a hero, and as for your other friend..." He said, glancing over at Todoroki. "I didn't have a concrete reason to kill him either. I don't know enough about him, except..."

He formed an intense glare.

"That he's Endeavor's son." He spat, venom in his voice.