Return Of The Inventor (Retyped)

Any feedback, suggestions, compliments, or questions would be appreciated.

________________________________

~{???}~

A short, elderly man wearing a costume of white and yellow sat on his couch alone as the T.V displayed the events of the festival. He tapped his cane on the ground as his eyes focused on a specific green-haired boy throughout the entire thing.

He watched as Izuku showed off his quick thinking and quick analysis by using the mines of the last zone of the obstacle course race to push himself to first place even after getting set back by an explosive teen. He watched him clashed against fighter after fighter using different levels of One For All to adjust to different situations while showing off incredible skills in martial arts.

"Hm... Interesting. It seems you've found yourself quite the successor Toshinori..." The elder grinned from his seat as his eyes were glued on the boy.

His interest was piqued even more when he saw the boy demonstrate his own power. He first caught a glimpse of it during the obstacle course race, where he saw him produce black flames to keep another boy away.

"Hm..."

He watched as, during the cavalry battle, Izuku showed no effort to bring out this power again. It was only at the last second where the elder caught a glimpse of black as Izuku grabbed a headband from another team after having leaped away, then launching himself upward with a flick of his finger.

"Now then... Why didn't ya use your actual quirk?" He raised an eyebrow.

He watched as he fought Kendo without showing his quirk, although getting surprised when he projected his voice rather destructively.

"Heh, Toshinori never did that..." He was rather amused.

Then he watched as he fought against Endeavor's son, his power only appearing once throughout that entire battle, and not even for too long.

The elder narrowed his eyes. "Could it be...?"

He watched Izuku's fight against Enso, watching him suddenly bring out this power yet again, but at a much larger and more destructive scale. He saw the look in the boy's eyes, the look of uncontrollable rage.

"I see..."

He realized something as Izuku broke his arms and unleashed a wide variety of attacks from his quirk. "So he can't control his own quirk, yet can control One For All better?"

He looked disappointed as he saw Izuku using his broken arms, shattering them but still kept on going.

"Toshinori... You've been teaching him how to use One For All, but... you haven't even taught him how to use his own quirk? Tsk!"

The elder turned off the television once he saw Izuku lose, then hopping off the couch and using his cane to help guide him to the phone.

"Well, if you wanna see something done right..."

He grabbed the phone and started dialing.

"You gotta do it yourself."

_____________________________________

~{U.A: Class 1-A}~

"Now that everyone has decided on their hero names, we'll go back to talking about internships." Aizawa said as he slipped out of his yellow sleeping bag.

"But what about Bakugo? He didn't choose a hero name yet." Kirishima pointed out.

"I'm giving up right now, every one of his names have been too ridiculous to let him use..." Midnight sighed.