Enso V.S Bakugo (Retyped)

Bakugo soared towards Enso with repeatable blasts coming behind him, then spiraling himself to swing his leg at him.

Enso took a deep breath.

"Snipe Style"

His colors turned of yellow, and he vanished from his spot as Bakugo's kick came, missing him entirely.

"He sped up!"

Bakugo flipped onto his feet and slid along the ground in a crouching manner, keeping vigilant for where Enso would be.

He heard a 'woosh' behind him, making Bakugo snap his head back while already aiming a hand.

"SHINE!"

He unleashed a large explosion behind him.

After a second of silence, he heard someone behind him.

"Your reaction time is impressive..."

Bakugo looked shocked but didn't hesitate to swing another arm at an attempt to explode Enso behind him.

His arm was knocked up by an uppercut palm strike, resulting in the boy's explosion to be redirected upward rather than forward.

"Tsk!" Bakugo took a step away and tried to lift up his other hand to fire, but by then, Enso already thrusted another palm right into the boy's chest.

An echo of the slam rang throughout the arena as Bakugo was sent flying backward straight.

"Damn it!" He felt pissed as he forced his arms behind him and blasted forward at Enso again.

"So aggressive..." Enso opened his arms and palms, surrounding himself in blue.

"Punk Style-Mind Storm."

Dozens of small blue spheres materialized from his hands and shot right for Bakugo.

Bakugo maneuvered passed these orbs with multiple well-timed explosions in the air, ducking and jerking himself to the side as he got closer to Enso. However, once these orbs passed by the boy, they circled back and continued to home in him.

Bakugo noticed the lack of explosions behind him and glanced back to see the orbs still coming for him.

"Tsk!" He stopped going forward and rapidly spun in place while letting out continuative explosions, surrounding himself in a giant cloud of smoke to obscure his location to Enso.

Enso narrowed his eyes and closed his palms, directing all the energy orbs right into the middle of the clouds of smoke. They collided with one another, resulting in a combination of blue explosions merging into one large one.

Enso's hair blew behind him from the winds of the powerful explosion, lowering his arms as he stared at the spectacle.

He detected someone from the corner of his eye, noticing him go behind.

"Brute Style-"

"SHINE!!"

Bakugo swung his palm, and his explosion covered the vast area forward while sending himself jumping back.

He slid on his feet with a grin, watching the black smoke created by his quirk slowly disperse away.

"-Bulk Up." He heard Enso finish.

Bakugo's eyes widened as the smoke cleared to reveal his opponent with white eyes and a white barrier.

He snarled at him. "Damn you and your little force field."

Bakugo stood up straight and casually pointed his right palm behind him, suddenly exploding forward towards Enso again.

Enso's reactions kicked in, and he swung an arm as Bakugo got close, but the explosive teen blasted his palm underneath himself, jumping over him and flying behind.