A Date With Mina (Retyped)

Any feedback, suggestions, compliments, or questions would be appreciated.

___________________________________________

~{Saturday-10:15 AM}~

"WHAT DO I WEAR!?!"

Izuku literally swam in the waves of clothing scattered in his closet.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! My d-d-date with Mina is today!" He started flinging clothes all over the room. "I got up so early because of how nervous I am but I didn't even plan what to wear!?"

He stopped searching through his clothes and put his hands on his head with swirling eyes.

"Th-This isn't a real date anyway, is it!? She said it was just a meet-up, so why am I so nervous!?"

He fell backwards into his piles of clothes.

"How do I act!? Should I bring a gift?!"

He furiously scratched his head.

"I don't know! Who can I talk to about this!?"

Izuku stopped as he thought of the first person that came to mind.

He dove out of the clothes and grabbed the phone from his nightstand, calling someone as he paced around the room.

After just one ring of the phone, the person picked up.

"What is-?"

"ENSO!" Izuku interrupted. "I need your help!!"

Somehow, a virtual punch hit Izuku from his phone.

"Stop shouting, you idiot." Enso said with irritation. "What do you want?"

Izuku wiped his cheek as he nervously shivered. "D-Do you remember that d-date I agreed to go on with M-M-Mina?"

"Say no more, I can't help you."

"PLEASE!!" Izuku begged.

Another virtual punch came from the phone and knocked Izuku to the floor.

"Shut it."

Izuku shakily got up as he heard his mentor sigh over the phone.

"What makes you think I can even help you? I thought you'd assume that I've never even gone on an actual date before."

"B-But you're good at keeping your cool and always seem to know what to say to someone!" Izuku said.

"Izuku, you realize that everything I've said to people was to purposely make them angry or criticize them, right?"

"Exactly! So I'll know what not to say!"

Izuku could swear he heard Enso break something.

"I understand what you're saying... but I can't help but feel very irritated by it." Enso muttered over the phone.

"P-Please help me! I don't know what to wear or how I should act!" Izuku begged.

He heard a rather long sigh come from the other side of the call.

"Fine... Just get over here right now." He reluctantly answered.

"Thank you!" Izuku hung up the phone and dove into his wave of clothes, then coming out with a new set of casual clothes. He rushed out of his room and was planning to just leave right there.

But he stopped when he saw his mother cooking up breakfast with a rather depressing look.

Izuku stared at his mother with a worried look, yesterday's events still lingering in his mind.