Recovery Progression (Retyped)

~{U.A Recovery Room}~

"What do you mean we can't see him!?!"

The girls of class A, along with Iida, Todoroki, Shinso, and even Tokoyami, all stood outside Recovery Girl's makeshift infirmary.

The short but imposing Nezu stood in front of the door, hands behind his back while innocently smiling up at the students.

"I meant exactly what I said it. None of you are allowed to see Midoriya right now. Recovery Girl is checking on his condition, and it doesn't require a crowd to be there."

"B-But-!" Ochako started.

"We also have no clue when he'll wake up, so it's for the best for all of you to change and head home." The principal stated.

"But I wanna see Midori!" Mina whined, even comedically flailing her arms up and down.

Nezu evilly chuckled, a menacing glimmer forming in his eyes. "Now, now, Ashido. Do you need another lesson of intelligence from me?"

"EEP!" Mina flinched and instinctively hid behind Momo while shivering. "N-No! Not at all! I get it! M-Midori needs his beauty sleep!"

Nezu's innocent smile returned. "Thank you for understanding. Have a safe trip, everyone! And remember that you still have to attend school tomorrow before your summer officially starts!"

And so, the group was forced to reluctantly walk away while Nezu slipped inside the infirmary, closing the door behind him.

The students' looks varied from worry to disappointment, different discussions emerging among them.

"Nezu is probably going to ask Midoriya about that form..." Todoroki mumbled to two others.

"Indeed. To think that Midoriya was both able to control Ikari's true strength and collaborate with Bakugo... I didn't think I'd see both occur at the same time." Iida nodded. "Especially since I assumed Bakugo himself would give trouble for Ikari to control himself..."

"I honestly thought he was gonna kill him." Shinso chuckled, bringing his hands behind his head.

"Tokoyami! I wanna call Darkness Buddy later!" Dark Shadow whined with his hands on his host's shoulders.

"I will ensure we make contact with Midoriya and his ally of darkness... So please stop shaking me!" Tokoyami sighed.

Toru curiously poked Mina, getting worried to see the emotionless stare on her best friend.

"Er... Mina? You alright?"

"I can still hear it... I can still hear the explosions... I never met a scarier monster in my life..." The pink-skinned girl muttered.

"Oh boy..."

Momo turned to Kyoka with a serious expression. "We need to ask Izuku what occurred to him during his exam. I, for one, am curious as to how he managed to convince Bakugo to cooperate with him."

"And Greeny had that same look he had at the festival. But this time he didn't go... you know, batshit crazy?" Kyoka pointed out. "Otherwise, he probably would've tried killing Mr. Explosive Disorder."

"Hey Enso, you train with Midori, right? How did-?" Toru paused. She and the others realized that the one who should've been guaranteed to come wasn't actually here.

"Wait... Enso didn't come with us?

_________________________________

~{Meanwhile}~