The Rest Of The Week (Retyped)

~{Wednesday-U.A, 7:01AM}~

Izuku felt pretty good.

Despite having woken up remarkably early for his student representative work, he currently felt completely awake. He had Enso to thank for it because his mentor always had him wake up before sunrise for training, especially when he was still trying to add muscle to his body to take in One For All.

However, even though he was awake, filling out different papers repeatedly still slowly drains you away.

And that's what he's currently doing. As the Class Representative for 1A, he had plenty of assigned tasks for him to finish. One of which required him to be seated in a room full of several filing cabinets, filling out several papers and occasionally peaking at the sleeping girl who was supposed to be working next to him.

Kendo had her arms folded on the table with her head resting on them, peacefully snoozing away. Earlier, she had been tired enough as it is from waking up too early. But after doing the same repeatable work for a while, the girl ended up dozing off into a deep slumber. Izuku simply continued his work, wishing for Kendo to get some rest and not wishing to both her. He knew that she was a hard worker, and it made sense if she got tired with exams coming up and still having to catch up on other school assignments. He thought it was fine since only the two of them alone occupied the room, the two representatives assigned for such a time-consuming task.

"As much as I think she deserves the rest, I think I'll have to wake her up so she could finish her class's papers..."

He turned his head to the sleeping girl and saw her slumbering expression. Kendo was mumbling with a goofy smile on her face, shifting on the table as she was no doubt having a nice dream.

"I... really don't want to wake her up." Izuku smiled, appreciating how peaceful she looked.

He unconsciously reached over and gently caressed the girl's hair, to which Kendo formed an even bigger from feeling the gentle warmth.

"Cute..." Izuku thought with happy flowers floating around them.

But it didn't take long for him to turn completely red and yank his hand away, shivering nervously as he stared down at the palm he had just used.

"I-I probably shouldn't be doing that..."

Getting his mind off what he just did, Izuku glanced over to the pile of papers Kendo had left to do. He then looked up at the clock on the wall, realizing that they only had about half an hour left before they would have to go to class.

"I guess... I should help her out." Izuku scooted his chair next to Kendo's and took a look at the work assigned to her. He then looked from the clock to the papers, estimating the time needed to finish everything.

Calculating it in his head, he smiled.

"Yeah, I can do it."

With his fast reading and rapid writing, Izuku blazed through his work and Kendo's in about fifteen minutes, although his hand ached by the end of it. For the entire time, Class B's big sister lightly snored away, still doing so even as Izuku finished and dropped his pen on the table.

"Ugh... My hand hurts." He thought, massaging his palm.

"So... You gonna wake her up now?" Ikari asked him.

Izuku let out a sigh at the discovery that his partner had been around.

"You know... if you were watching over me the entire time, you could've offered to help..."