Izuku V.S Enso (Retyped)

Izuku's muscular arm and Enso's pale arm clashed in the center of the arena.

The two boys stared in one another's eyes with unwavering faces.

Enso attacked first by bringing his other arm forward and thrusting his palm at Izuku's chest.

Izuku responded by bringing his other arm to block the attack.

Enso's palm slammed into Izuku's defending arm, the force of which, sent him back several yards away. Izuku's feet dragged against the ground as he still remained standing, keeping his balance until coming to a stop.

Enso then stuck his hands outward, his aura and eyes turning blue, "Punk Style-Mind Storm."

About a dozen blue energy orbs blasted out of his palms and headed right for Izuku.

Knowing the mechanics of this move, Izuku knew that he wouldn't be able to maneuver around them.

Instead, he raised both of his hands and aimed them at the orbs, bending his fingers into flicking positions.

"10%..." His fingers lit up bright in a red hue with green electricity. "Double Delaware Smash!"

He flicked his fingers and created two directed shockwaves at the barrage of energy coming at him.

Despite Enso trying to use his telekinesis to swerve multiple energy orbs out of the way of Izuku's attack, just one got hit and resulted in a chain reaction that exploded all of the others.

Multiple flashes of blue light ignited the area by each orb exploding, and a wall of smoke now developed between Enso and Izuku.

"Brute Style"

Enso got into a fighting stance and a white aura shined around him as he prepared for something to come.

Sure enough, Izuku came through the smoke in a flash, just above the ground and swinging his leg with green electricity sparking from him.

"Smmaaaash!!"

Enso held both his forearms upward in front of his face, blocking Izuku's kick as it slammed into him.

The white aura didn't shatter. Izuku's leg bounced off and he landed back a foot away in a crouching manner, before immediately rushing forward at his opponent again.

Enso backed up as Izuku unleashed a furry of attacks consisting of punches, palm strikes, and even shoulder blows. He either parried or dodged each fast attack and continued to back up away from Izuku.

"It's like watching a fighting movie!" Mina said with a grin, her fists pumped up.

Ojiro looked surprised. "Wait a minute... Their fighting styles..."

Bakugo's eyes narrowed and he looked a little ticked off.

Izuku swiped his leg against the ground, sweeping it at Enso's feet.

Enso jumped and flipped in the air, sticking his leg out in an attempt to axe kick Izuku on the head.

Seeing this, Izuku swerved to the side and jumped back as Enso's foot connected to the ground, smashing it underneath.

Izuku landed on his feet, staring as Enso got back to his feet and put another fighting stance.

"He's monitoring my attacks and waiting for an opening to strike back. He's... actually being careful."

Izuku couldn't help but smile a little.

"At least that means he's taking me seriously."