Date Conclusion and Rushing A Visit (Retyped)

Any feedback, suggestions, compliments, or questions would be appreciated.

_________________________________________

"Nngh..." Izuku slowly came to and saw pink right in front of him. His vision was somewhat blurry from just waking up, but he could swear he also saw black and yellow swirls between the pink colors of the room. He blinked multiple times and rubbed his eyes to readjust his vision while also noticing that he felt an extra weight on top of him.

When he blinked and stared forward, he realized that the black and yellow colors were eyes, and the pink colors weren't the lights of the room, but instead was the skin of a girl.

A girl whose face was two inches from his.

"Wakey, wakey, Mi~do~ri." Mina cooed with a mischievous grin.

"Mina!?!"

Izuku's first instinct was to scoot away to the side. However, he immediately discovered that Mina's hands were pinned on the back cushion on both sides of his head. At the same time, the girl also sat on his lap to pin him down.

"Wh-What are you doing!?!" Izuku stammered at the intimacy.

As a response, Mina just moved her mouth closer to his ear and whispered, "Your sleeping face is adorable... did you know that?"

Izuku winced as he felt the girl breathe out in his ear and felt her bosom pressed up against him.

"TOO CLOSE!! SO SOFT!! BUT WAY TOO CLOSE!!"

Izuku desperately tried to get the right words out.

"M-Mina!! T-Too close! You're b-b-b-I mean-!"

"Shhhhhhhh..." Mina put a finger to the boy's lips, shushing him up. "I'm sure you like this position, don't you?"

She backed up a bit, only to then use that hand to press against Izuku's chest, getting a nervous whimper from the boy. Izuku closed his eyes and turned his head away rather tense as if bracing for impact while completely red.

"He's so cute..." Mina thought as her smile got even bigger.

Izuku felt completely helpless right there. Even though he knew that he's clearly stronger than Mina and could simply lift her off of him, his body was petrified by just how close the girl was.

Mina used her fingers to walk them up the boy's chest, "Hey Mi~do~ri? Do you remember that deal we made in the arcade?"

"E-Eh?" Izuku nervously turned his head back to face her.

He saw a somewhat dangerous look of desire in the girl's eyes. The smile Mina gave him was dangerous with the additional lilac blush and panting coming from her.

"Remember what I said? If you won..." She grinned. "Then, I would kiss you?"

Izuku started sweating gallons more than when he had been dancing. "Y-Y-You really meant that!? Y-Y-You, d-don't have t-to feel obliged to-!"

He was cut off by Mina wrapping both of her hands behind the back of his head, "What? You think I would've brought it up if I didn't want to do it?" Her eyes almost seemed to brighten as she said this.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!?! A-A girl wants to kiss me!?!" Izuku's eyes locked directly onto Mina's eyes in shock as he detected no lie in her voice.

Mina leaned close to his ear, "Just close your eyes." She whispered in a seductive tone.

Izuku just felt himself listening as he gulped down air and closed his eyes. He didn't think his body would allow him to do anything else, he only braced himself for what would happen next. It was going to be the first time that a girl will ever have kissed him. Him of all people. He didn't know how it would feel, he didn't know why Mina was so okay with kissing him, and he even felt somewhat curious about the experience.