Pidge x paladins ~a date with you?~

Third person POV

Time to party, well kinda. Pidge was in her room with Allura fussing over her hair and makeup.

"Pidge you need to look presentable! We're on a new planet and I'm definitely not letting you dress in your normal attire!" Allura said.

"Fine you pick my clothes but your not doing my hair or makeup!" Pidge tried to negotiate.

The boys listened through the door.

"Do you think that she'll make Pidge wear a dress?" Lance said with a smirk.

"I don't think Pidge would wear one even if Allura forced her." Keith said with a small chuckle.

"We should all get ready ourselves and stop worrying about what Pidge'll look like in a dress." Shiro said.

"But you've seen her in a dress before!" Lance said a little to loudly. Allura opened the door and glares at the 4 of them.

"I'd suggest leaving before your late to the ball" Allura said.

"Yes ma'm" the four said in unison and scurried to their rooms.

It was time for the ball to begin, Pidge was wearing a dark green dress with light green floral accents along the bottom, it had long sleeves that didn't cover her shoulders and it went down to about her knees. She entered the room and she felt all eyes on her, she disliked the feeling and immediately went to the corner away from the crowd. She still felt like people were looking at her and it was making her uncomfortable. She felt a jacket wrap around her shoulders and looked over to see Keith.

"You looked uncomfortable." he said simply avoiding eye contact.

"I was, thank you Keith." She said smiling and pulled her arms through the sleeves. He didn't know it now but this is one of the many events that night that would lead to a beautiful relationship.

Pidge and Keith talked for a while, but Pidge decided she was thirsty and went to the snacks table and got some weird altain drink that tasted kinda like Mountain Dew. (Squip activates!) lance came over to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Are we in outer space because you look out of this world~" he flirted making Pidge giggle and blush slightly, he's never flirted with her before, it was kinda nice.

"Actually no we aren't as of now, but I'll take the compliment." The two laughed and talked for a while, or at least until lance was pulled away by some native girls. Shiro made his way over to her.

"Hello, may I have this dance miss holt?" Shiro said holding back a small laugh while he held out his hand for her. Pidge giggled and accepted the invitation to dance. Shiro led Pidge to the dance floor and a slow song started to play. Shiro pulled her closer, one hand on her waist and the other holding hers, it was magical. After the song ended they bowed to each other and Allura announced dinner to the crowd of people.

"Pidge would you mind helping me finish dinner?" Hunk asked pulling her aside to the kitchen.

"Of course," she fallowed hunks instructing on what to do and all the food was luckily plated before everyone got to their seats. They all are and laughed having some of the most fun since they got to space. After supper the four other paladins disappeared and Pidge went to the common room of the castle to take a break from the music. Pidge walked in the room to see the four boys arguing she stood off to the side waiting to be noticed and hopefully she could settle the disagreement.

"Ya know what! I'm done waiting for her to notice! I'm telling Pidge I love her!" Lance yelled at shiro.

"I'll tell her too then!" Keith spouted.

"You two calm down, I've been planning to tell her for months that I love her." Shiro said calmly. Pidge's mouth hung open, her eyes wide.

"If everyone else is telling her then I will to!" Hunk said timidly.

"Y-you all love me? As in f-family right?" She choked out in a loud enough voice to hear but quiet enough to where she wouldn't be heard outside the room. They all gasped and turned to see Pidge blushing darkly and wide eyed.

"Yes Pidge we do," shiro said almost sadly. "I hope you can return one of our feelings."

"I-I'm sorry, all of you, I truly am but, I'm already in a relationship," she said scratching the back of her neck embarrassed.

"You are?!" Lance almost screamed.

"What's going on in here?" Allura's head poked through the door.

"I-it's Nothing Allura" Pidge said she laughs Ike's on the brink of tears. The altain princess made her way to the smaller girl and hugged her.

"It doesn't seem that way." She said petting Pidge's hair. Pidge whispered something into her neck and Allura nodded. " I'm giving you all one warning," she said menacingly "If any of you dare lay a finger on my girlfriend I will throw you into the air lock and send you into space." She growled.

The boys were scared shitless and never attempted to flirt with Pidge again.