Alpha lance x alpha keith x omega pidge ~heat smut~

Third person POV

Not long after finding out Pidge was an omega Keith and lance decided to add her to their relationship, they thought she would add balance between them. They were right, now that she's in their relationship it's been easier for them to get along, and they've stopped fighting about small things.

"Keith? Do you know where my jacket went?" Lance asked making his way into their shared room.

"No I was just going to ask if you've seen mine," Keith answered looking under the bed. Meanwhile Pidge was making a nest, and two of the articles that were in her nest were Keith and Lance's jackets, along with a pair of Allura's pajama pants, one of shiro and Hunk's  shirts. As the two mad their way to Pidge's room they noticed an overwhelmingly sweet smell, by the time they were there they noticed it was coming from Pidge's room. Keith knocked on the door and it opened. Pidge was standing there in one of Lance's sweatshirts and a pair of keith sweatpants.

"Alphas!" She squealed in excitement. The two looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Pidge was in heat. They hadn't done anything with her yet in the sense of intimacy, the most they do is cuddle and kiss because they don't want to end up with a pregnant omega. Pidge pulled them into her room revealing a beautifully crafted nest with carefully intertwined blankets and clothes from everyone in their pack. Pidge climbed into the nest leaving enough room for her boyfriends. Lance climbed in after her, Keith was hesitant because he's never been in a nest before, he's never been in a relationship with an omega either. Keith climbed in and cuddles into his lovers.

"This is a beautiful nest love." Lance said kissing Pidge on the head, and she smiled brightly. Keith kissed and licked her scent gland making her shiver in pleasure.

"Will alphas mark me?" She asked as lance did the same thing on the other side of her neck.

"Of course kitten, we wouldn't miss this perfect opportunity~" keith purred in her ear while nibbling the lobe. Lance sunk his teeth into her neck making her moan and grip onto his shirt. Keith fallowed biting the other side of her neck. Pidge moaned louder. Lance pulled her sweatshirt off and Keith pulled her pants off. Lance smirked at what she had on underneath and Keith blushed, she had on a green lace thong and a matching bra. Pidge blushed and squirmed slightly under her alphas.

"It'll be ok kitten," Keith said rubbing her thigh gently. "We promise to make you feel better ok?" Pidge nodded as lance got out of her nest carefully.

"I'm gonna go grab a few things we'll most likely need," lance said opening the door. "Keep her occupied until I'm back?"

"You got it babe," keith said as lance left. Pidge wrapped her legs around his waist and rugged at the bottom of his shirt.

"W-Will alpha get undressed too?" She asked hesitantly. Keith nodded and pulled his shirt off. Pidge seemed mesmerized by his body, she ran her hands up his biceps onto his well toned chest. Keith gently laid his hands on hers and she looked up at him with huge eyes. He gently removed her glasses and set them outside of her nest. She watched the way he moved and how each muscle in his body worked together. Keith gently cupped her cheek and rubbed small circles under her eye with his thumb.

"Are you going to be a good kitten for us today or are we gonna have to punish you?~" Keith purred running his hands down her body and tightly holding her hips. Pidge whimpered.

"Alpha please, omega needs you, hurts." She whined. Neither of them noticed lance coming into the room or taking his clothes off.

"Are you going to be good?" Lance asked from behind her as he climbed into the nest. Pidge nodded and whimpered. "This is what's going to happen," he whispered in her ear as he pulled her underwear off her. "We're going to be rough with you, very rough, and you have to be a good girl and do what we say." Lance demanded making Keith smirk. The two alphas moved her so she was on her knees and elbows lance was behind her and Keith was in front of her. Keith grabbed a fist full of her hair and forced her to take his entire dick in her mouth at once. Lance started at a slow pace so she could adjust, but was soon pounding into her roughly. Keith thrusted in and out of her mouth hard and sharp making tears come to her eyes. Pidge soon came but her alphas didn't pull out, they went harder and faster. Their pace was soon sloppy and they came inside her.   Pidge whimpered as they pulled out. Lance wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck. Keith wrapped his arms around the two of them and nuzzled Pidge's neck. The alphas were definitely going to enjoy their omegas heats.