Hero shiro x calypso pidge ~hero huh?~

I did quite a bit of research on this but I'm really sorry if it's not right! I've never read the Percy Jackson series!

Third person POV

"They send a person who can never stay. Who can never accept my offer of companionship for more than a little while. They send me a hero I can't help... just the sort of person I can't help falling in love with." Katie said to the hero who was recently sent to the island she ruled over. "But of course it's time for you to leave Shiro, the gods may be cruel to me but you've still got your entire life ahead of you, and it won't include me.

"I promise I'll come back when I'm done, I won't leave you here Pidge." Shiro said cupping the small girls cheeks in his hands. "I love you so much and I promise I'll be back."

"No person will find my island twice and although I want you to come back I know you can't. Go make your raft and I'll gather supplies for your journey." She replied sadly pulling his hands away from his face.

"NO!" Shiro yelled making her flinch. "I. Will. Not. Leave. Without. You."

"Alfor said if I don't send you off the island then I'll pay the consequences and I can't leave the island either. It's for the best Takashi." She said and walked to her beautiful garden to gather the things shiro would need.

Shiro reluctantly made his raft. He didn't want to leave, he loved Pidge with all his heart. If anything all he wanted was to stay with her, and that's what he was going to do. Once he was finished with his raft he went to find Pidge.

Pidge sat quietly under her favorite tree crying. Shiro leaving was for the best, she knew it, but she also knew she'd fall in love with the next hero sent to her island. "Please alfor don't send him away, I don't want to be in love with anyone but him."

"Katie?" Shiro said walking around the tree to face her.

"Sh-shiro!" She squeaked and hurriedly whipped her eyes. "Y-you shouldn't be here."

"Hey what's wrong." He said kneeling next to her and taking her hands.

"I-I don't want you to go!" She cried hugging him tightly. "I don't want to fall in love with a different hero! I want to love you and only you!"

Shiro gave her a soft smile and kissed her head.

"Katie I'm not going to leave without you, I promise." Shiro said softly and tilted her chin up pressing a kiss to her lips.