Alpha lance x omega pidge ~smut~

Words: 466

Shiro: prime alpha
Allura: alpha
Couran: beta
Hunk:beta
Lance: alpha
Keith: alpha (marked by shiro)
Pidge: omega

Third person POV

Pidge was a omega, the only one on the ship. She figured that since her heats hadn't started she'd be fine. Pidge made her way to the training room in her workout clothes, she got in a fighting stance.

"Start simulation level 10!" She yelled. Two robots fell from the ceiling and she attacked, taking the first down without problems. Not so much the second. She collapsed on the ground breathing heavily when she finished.

An unusual smell caught lance as he walked past the training deck. He looked in and saw Pidge laying on the floor. He walked in smelling the air and realized the smell was her.

"Pidge?" She hummed in response sitting up slowly, she had a thin layer of sweat in her skin and her pupils were starting to dilate. Lance crouched down in front of her scenting her. She blushed.

"Al-l-lance? What are you doing?" He growled slightly picking her up bridal style.

"You idiot your in heat," he barked. Pidge whimpered and hid her face in his shoulder. Lance took her quickly to his room setting her on the bed. "Stay here and don't move, if you do you'll be punished." He walked out of the room quickly to find the rest of his pack and tell them what's happening. Shiro shooed him off not wanting to hear what he has to say. Lance went back to his room to see Pidge curled up into a ball.

"A-alpha?" She whimpered.

"What is is Pidge?" He said sitting next to her.

"Will alpha plleeeaaasssseee claim me?~" she purred nuzzling her head into his side.

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"But omega loves alpha." She purred, kissing the side of his neck. He quickly pinned her down kissing her neck roughly. She whimpered out a moan and he pulled off her shirt and bra in one tug.

"Are you sure you want this Pidge?" He breathed on her neck next to her scent gland making her shiver.

"Yes, please alpha!" Pidge moaned as lance licked her gland, biting it hard, breaking the skin. Lance threw the rest of their clothes to the side and licked Pidge's stomach as he pushed two fingers into her dripping hole, making her moan loudly. Lance pumped faster and harder until she came, letting her ride out her organism. Lance thrusted into her hard and fast making the smaller girl cry out in pleasure with every movement he made. He knitted her and they stayed curled up together for a few minutes until it went down. Pidge has fallen asleep quickly after the first round with many more to come in the next few days.