Angel lance x demon keith x monster pidge

Third person POV

Monsters demons and angels were a normality on earth and now aliens too. After finding out that they were real that is. Pidge was a monster, she had honey colored feathers for hair and a bird like wings that matched. Her skin was fair and covered with light brown freckles, she also had a lion like tail with a small tuft of feathers at the end. Keith was a demon his skin was a light purple his eyes were a piercing yellow and his hair was a midnight black. He had fluffy lavender colored ears that resembled a cats, he wasn't a very scary demon. Lance was an angel, his Carmel skin was nicely accented by his white wings and bright blue eyes. He often hid his wings from the others, he was the only angel on the ship. Hunk was a monkey like monster, he had a tail and cute little ears on the top of his head, he was by far the best of them all when it came to hugs. Last was their leader shiro, he was a human that had been captured by aliens and despite everyone on his team being extremely strong he was the strongest.

Right now the paladins were eating dinner, well most of them anyways. Pidge had left early making up some lame excuse. Lance was worried for his friend and decided to go after her, and Keith wanted to make sure lance wasn't going to try anything so he went too. This left the table silent. Pidge had gone to her room locked the door and flopped on her bed. She was exhausted and it didn't help this it was during her mating time. She sighed and wrapped her wings tightly around herself when she heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Pidge it's me lance." Lance said simply. "Everything ok? You left kinda quickly." When there was no reply he put in her code and went inside being fallowed by Keith who had soon joined him. The boys were surprised to see the small monster curled up and shaking.

"Pidge?" The demon said walking over to her bed and petting her head gently, she let out a small purr like sound making him smile softly. Lance made his way over to them and hugged her, letting her rest her head against his shoulder. "What's wrong Pidge?"keith asked.

"N-Nothing, I just need a hug." She said as Keith sat on her bed. Keith hugged her tightly and lance joined, wrapping his wings around the three of them. Pidge was surprised the two were being so kind to her, especially the fact that being wrapped in an angels wings creates a permanent bond between them. Keith pressed a few gentle kisses to Pidge's neck and let his sharp teeth barely puncture her skin. The boys knew what they were doing, they were claiming her, and each other. Pidge squirmed between them enjoying their warmth and company. The three fell asleep to each other's heart beets and a new found love.