Alpha lance x alpha keith x omega pidge

Third person POV

An entire ship of alphas. Everyone except for couran and Pidge were alphas. Couran was a beta, and Pidge was an omega. Nobody knew Pidge was an omega, they all thought she was a beta, but she was also on suppressants. Pidge was in her room working on a project when there was a knock on the door. Pidge moved all her stuff and got up to answer the door. To her surprise it was lance and Keith, something was wrong, their scents were sour and they looked mad.

"Why didn't you tell us," keith growled.

"T-Tell you what?" She asked backing away from them. The boys pushed past her and went straight to the drawer where she hid her suppressants. "S-stop! This is my room you can't come in here without my permission!" She yelled and tried to stop them but it was no use, lance already had them out of the drawer and set them on her bed.

"Pidge sit down." He demanded pointing to the bed, she obeyed and sat down. "Why didn't you tell anyone you are an omega?" Lance asked kneeling in front of her.

"Omegas are weak, clingy, and useless, if I told any of you you'd keep me from going on missions." She said looking away from them.

"Pidge your far from useless," lance said cupping her cheeks. "Your not going to be kept from going on missions, and your one of the strongest people I know."

"But we want you to stop taking suppressants," Keith said picking up one of the bottles. Pidge's eyes widened.

"No! I can't! If I stop my suppressants then I'll I'll into heat!"she said standing up quickly.

"That's the point, if you don't quit then you'll mess up you heats so much that you'll get sick." Keith said picking up the rest of the bottles.

"No keith please, I'm begging you please don't take them away!" She pleaded.

"Pidge stop, we're just making things easier for you in the future." Lance said walking out of the room after Keith. The next few days Pidge would stay in her room, she would avoid everyone at all costs, and wouldn't come to meals. The two were really worried about her, the only time they'd see her was when she'd come out to get food and water, and that was rare. Pidge sat on her bed watching the gulra finder, four large gulra fleets were heading straight for their current location, she had to warn the others. Pidge ran as fast as she could to the control room.

"Guys! We have a really big problem!" She yelled pulling the projections up on screen. They all rushed to their lions.

"Pidge you need to stay behind." Allura said readying the castle for a wormhole jump.

"What?! No I'm going!" She said trying to open the door to her lion hanger.

"No your not, this battle is too dangerous for an omega." The word rang in Pidge's head, this is why she didn't say anything, this is why she kept it a secret, this is why she was on suppressants. Pidge ran to her room locking the door and sliding down the cold metal. She hugged her knees and sobbed. She sat that way for about an hour. At least until the team came back and lance and Keith knocked on her door.

"Pidge let us in," lance pleaded while Keith tried to figure out the code. Once he did the door opened to reveal the small omega on the floor shaking, she was a mess. The boys hugged her tightly.

"We're Sorry Pidge," keith whispered in her ear. "Allura did that without the consent on the team, we wanted you to be with us in battle." He kisses her head and nuzzled her scent gland, without the suppressants she smelled sweet like peanut butter and bananas. Pidge calmed down quickly. Lance smiled at his boyfriend and the only omega in their pack.

"Will you two stay with me?" Pidge asked nuzzling into them.

"Of course kitten," lance said kissing her head, she blushed and the three stayed tangled up together through the night.