Surffer pidge x mer lance ~tropical storm~ (smut)

Third person POV

Pidge made her way down to the beach, it was a beautiful sunny day, perfect to his the waves that would be bigger because of a storm later in the day. Once she got to the water she set down her board and pulled up her wetsuit, zipping it up all the way. She fixed her hair so it was tied back in three small braids on the right side of her head. Pidge put the velcro around her ankle and rushed into the cool water gliding over it, she passed up a few smaller waves until she got out past the shallow waters. She came up on a huge wave letting her feet balance the board beneath her. She let her hand run through the water as she dipped backwards into the wave. It was going well she caught at least six waves and was going back out for a seventh, it was starting to get cloudy and this was probably the last one she would be able to get in before it started to rain to badly. Pidge paddled out and looked back at the shore briefly, just long enough for an unknown wave ingulf her, then it was all black.

Lance was a mer, he had a 10 foot tail, beautiful blue scales, and Carmel brown skin. He was swimming close to the shore because the current wasn't as strong and he knew nobody would be out at this time, right before a storm. But when he saw a surfer wipe out, hit her head on a rock, and lose her board, he knew he needed to help. Lance darted through the water and pulled her tight against his chest. He swam quickly to a cave he knew had air in it and pulled her up out of the water. Her body was limp against his, but she was cute. Like very cute, she had short sunset orange hair and small scale like freckles on any part of her body that was visible and not covered by the wetsuit. Lance curled his tail beneath her to hold her out of the murky water, once she started to wake up he held onto her wrists to keep her from falling off his tail.

Pidge was scared, there was a long slimy thing between her thighs and her wrists were being held tightly. She struggled against whoever it was but they didn't let go. The thing between her legs shifted and lifted her higher out of the water so she was face to face with the- wait! Pidge struggled harder at the sight of sharp teeth and completely blue eyes, that were glowing.

"Please don't hurt me!" She yelled and started to panic. The hands on her wrists tightened and the claws gently dug into her skin.

"Calm." The mer said nuzzling her neck. Pidge flinched and tried to calm down but it was definitely proving to be a challenge with the lewd position they were in.

"P-please I need to go." She tried to plead.

"No." He said in almost a growling tone, nuzzling closer to her neck and placing a few small kisses. Pidge hadn't noticed the merman's hands remove from her wrists or pulling down the zipper of her wetsuit. She shivered when the cold water his her skin, and the mer smirked up at her. His hand ran down her perfectly toned pale stomach, his other hand was pulling the wetsuit off her arms.

"W-wait! What are you doing?!" She squeaked, as the hand that was roaming her torso slipped into her bikini bottoms. "S-st-Ah!~" she moaned as he slid his finger over her cult.

"Off." Lance said tugging at her wetsuit.

"N-NO! I will not-" in an instant she was flipped under water and her wetsuit and swim suit bottoms were pulled off her body. While under water the mer kissed her, it wasn't slow but it was gentle, and Pidge could feel the love he was pouring into it. She tapped his shoulder to go above water, and he obliged letting her break from the kiss once they surfaced.

"Name?" He asked softly and less forceful.

"P-Pidge, your's?" She asked back.

"Lance." He said nuzzling back into her neck. Pidge giggled a bit.

"You're so cuddly; it's adorable." She said petting his hair. This was the first chance she actually got to look at him. He was beautiful, in a manly way. He had short brown hair, pointed ears that had blue scales on them, his shoulders and arms were muscular but not too big, and his skin, it was like perfectly golden Carmel. Lance took Pidge's bikini top off her and pushed her up against the smooth rock wall behind her.

Pidge was pulled into another passionate kiss, this time she felt something slimy rub against her inner thigh. Pidge squirmed against him.

"Calm." Lance said kissing her neck. Pidge nodded and let out a moan as Lance's extremely sharp teeth ran down her collarbone. Pidge mewled as the thing that was rubbing her inner thigh started pushing past her folds. Once it seemed to stop moving in the tentacle moved around, hitting all the right spots, making her cry out in pleasure. Eventually it started thrusting in and out at a harsh pace. Lance kisses and nipped at her chest leaving a large verity of marks. Soon Pidge's vision went white and she climaxed, letting out a high pitched moan and gripping onto Lance's shoulders tightly. Lance came soon after, retracting his tentacle. He allowed Pidge to redress herself and let her fall asleep against his chest. Lance put her on a dry ledge and pulled himself out of the water, and changed back to his half form as a human boy, a simple teen from Cuba. Lance took the girl to the beach where he called the medics to get her looked over, he didn't always have control over his mer instincts.

"L-Lance?" The small girl on his lap asked.

"Yup it's me love, don't worry the paramedics will be here soon." He said brushing some hair from her face.

"Ok," she said leaning into his touch.

"Hey Pidge?" Lance asked as he ran his thumb over her cheekbones. "Will you be my girlfriend?" A small 'yes' was all he needed to hear and he pressed a kiss to her head.