Mafia keith x forced cop pidge ||part 2||

Third person POV

Pidge struggled against the straps of the cold metal table, she didn't want this, her mind was racing with thoughts of what was going to happen.

"Looks like she's finally awake." Lotor said with a smirk. "You failed miss holt, you know what that means," he said running his nail along her bare torso, breaking the frail skin. She winced and tried to move away, but it was no use. Lotor took a blade and ran it along her thighs, cutting deep into her skin. She tried to tell him to stop but all that came out was a loud whimper. The torment continued for hours until gun shots were heard. After setting the knife down lotor left. Pidge sobbed quietly. The door opened minuets later.

"Katie?...." she looked over at the tear blurred figure, letting out another pained sob. "It's ok I'll get you out of her," he said untying her and wrapping her in a large black jacket. He picked her up carefully and ran out of the room down the purple lot hallways to the outside world. "Matthew!" The man yelled. Her brother? Matt?! He's alive?! "It's her it's Katie! She need immediate medical attention!" The man said running. She recognized the scar on his nose but his hair was fully white, then everything went black.

She woke up in a dark room, all her wounds were bandaged and both her hands were being held. She sat up slowly to see a boy with a similar hair color to her that was down to his mid back in a lose bun, with his head on an uninjured part of her leg.

"M-Matt?..." she choked out. The man on the other side of her shifted his head up, it was Keith, he smiled brightly and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"I'm so glad your back katie." He said pulling away from her. She smiled.

"Me too, I'm sorry I couldn't help with saving my family though." She said.

"It's not your fault, just be glad shiro found you, your wounds were so bad we didn't think you'd make it..." he hugged her gently, kissing her forehead. "I'm happy your ok." Keith said. He explained what had happened over the past months and how everything went, he kept some things to himself, like Matt's condition when him and shiro found him, he was worse than she was. Matt woke up around 30 minuets later and hugged Pidge tightly, he missed her so much, it was almost unbearable. By the time they helped her to the kitchen to get some food she was all caught up on the news. Shiro had been making food and dished up a few more plates, the three ate and Shiro and Matt told them about them being together. After eating Keith helped Pidge back to her room and helped her change to her pajamas. Once she was settled into bed he kissed her cheek and stood up to leave.

"Keith wait!" She said grabbing his arm. "Will you please stay? I wanted to talk to you about something." She blushed lightly and he sat back down silently urging her to continue. "W-Well ya see," she started scratching the back of her neck. "I um, I have a crush on this guy, and I don't know how to tell him how much I love him," she looked down at her lap. "He's tall and kind, he can be kinda crabby and a jerk at times but I love him so much, and I just want to tell him. He's got amazing hair, a scar on his face, beautiful dark eyes, and my heart melts every time I see him, I feel like he's the one I'm meant to be with." She finished, and Keith looked at her a bit heart broken, but happy she found someone she loves.

"Well Katie, if I were you I'd tell him how you feel, before you end up broken-hearted." Keith said patting her head and standing up.

"One last thing Keith," she said kneeling on the bed. "Your the person that I was talking about." She giggled a bit and pressed a passionate kiss onto Keith's lips.

The two grew old together, had three children, they helped each other through everything, and were always causing some type of trouble.

The perfect duo they were called,
No pair had ever stood so tall,
but there came a day when the duo become a solo,
and the solo became nothing without the other.
The solo died and joined their lover in a world where love shall never surrender.
The two walked hand in hand,
Through the beauty of the perfect white sand,
The girl once small and frail hidden under the wastelands vail,
She spoke the truth from her once beating heart,
It was her one and only art,
The boy stood proud for the one he loved,
Even though they fought, and bickered

The duo loved each other through stone cold winters...