Alpha hunk x omega pidge ~smut~

Third person POV

Heat. Thats the only thing the small omega felt. Poor Pidge it was her first heat in space and it was painful. Usually she would curl up in her nest and lay alone until the pain subsided, but no! Allura said she had to train! So there Pidge was in a room full of alphas on her heat! All she wanted to do was go back to bed but no! There she was a complete mess in front of her team. She wished one of the bots would just kill her right then and there, sadly that didn't happen. She could tell all of them were having trouble not pouncing on her and fucking the daylights out of her. Even shiro had a hard time staying composed, but all hell broke lose when a bot had Pidge pinned between the wall and its sword, all it took was the mutter of one word "Alpha." And the bot was destroying. Pidge was scooped up in hunks arms.

"Pidge are you alright?" Hunk said worriedly. The small girl let out a whimper.

"A-Alpha please..." was all she could manage to say before the heat took its full affect.

"Hunk take her to her room, lance and Keith go grab them food and water, enough for the week, I'll go grab some extra blankets for her." Shiro said and the team did as they were told.

Once everything was sorted out shiro had decided to have hunk take care of Pidge for the week, knowing about the twos mutual feelings for each other. Hunk agreed after having the talk. He made his way back into Pidge's room to see her curled up in her delicately made nest.

"Hey there pidgy," hunk said walking closer to the omega.

"Alpha!" Pidge squealed like a kid in a candy store. She pulled him into her nest and cuddled into him. Hunk let out a small chuckle and kissed her head. If only the rest of the week would be that easy.

It was the next day around noon when Pidge started to get horny (sorry I really don't like this word but it was the best I could think of). Hunk was more than happy to help, he had been lucky to not be severely affected by her strong scent, and had very few problems keeping himself under control. Pidge was straddling one of his legs, her clothes were long discarded leaving her in only her green boy-short underwear.

"Will alpha mark me?"she asked tilting her head to the side and showing more of her neck.

"Not during your heat, well at least this one." Hunk said pressing their foreheads together.

"Why not?" She asked pouting slightly.

"Because I need to make sure your fully ok with it." Hunk answered kissing her jaw and sucking hickeys on her freckled skin.

"I am!" She said moaning softly. Hunk have a slight hum and continued sucking on her neck, careful not to sink his teeth in. He moved a bit farther down and licked her chest while starting to play with her boobs. Pidge pulled his shirt off of him and bit back a moan as he licked her stomach. Hunk pulled her underwear off her and pushed in one of his fingers making her moan loudly. He pumped his finger and added a second, then third until he was sure she was ready.

He took off his pants and underwear and lined up, slowly pushing into her. Once she adjusted he started moving at a steady pace, slowly picking up on speed and how hard he was going. Pidge let out a loud moan as she came. Hunk pressed a kiss to her lips and pulled out.

"A-Alpha please knot me!" She yelled pulling him back.

"Sorry Pidge but space dad said no knots." Hunk answered, getting a pout from the small girl. He chuckled and kissed her forehead. The two cuddled until Pidge fell asleep and the rest of the week went in a similar way, the only thing is hunk didn't fallow all of the rules.