Wizard pidge x shapeshifter lance

Third person POV

Pidge woke up in her bedroom, it was simple, a wooden bed frame, fluffy green blankets that reminded her of home, and a desk piled high with spell books and potions. She sighed and got out of bed, he feet making small noises as she walked to the kitchen, patting her pet lion green on the head she started to make herself breakfast. There was a strange pawing at the door and green growled. Pidge went to the door holding her wand just in case. She opened the door to see another lion but blue.

"What are you doing here pretty kitty?" She said petting it behind the ear. She read the collar on the pet that said 'blue, pet of Lance McLain ~shapeshifter~' she smiled. "Come on in pretty kitty your master should be here soon."

"Soon is an understatement," a voice behind her said making her jump.

"Really lance?!" She yelled at her old friend. "Can't you just knock and say 'hey Pidge long time no see! We should hang out more!' You just gotta pop up behind me and scare me!"

"Geez if I knew you'd make such a big deal out of it I wouldn't have come!" He said holding out his arms defensively. She took this as an opportunity to rap her arms around his tall slender figure.

"Just warn me next time, jerk." Lance blushed let out a small laugh while returning the hug.

"Well the reason I'm here is for a favor, if your willing to help a friend out?" He asked flashing his signature smile and finger guns at her.

"Depends what your asking for Mr. McLain." She said poking his chest.

"Well Miss Katie Holt," he said pulling her close. "I'd like you to go on a date with me." He said with a smirk, Pidge blushed darkly. Was this really happening? Was lance actually asking her on a date? After years of flirting with everything that moved except for her she couldn't believe it.

"G-get out," she said pushing away from him. "Get Out!!!" She yelled as tears ran down her face.

"Pidge please, I'm sorry for asking I jus-"

"Lance just leave!" She said pointing at the door. Green sensed her masters distress and nudged her leg gently, using her magic to calm the anxious wizard. Blue nuzzled Lance's hand just feeling the sadness radiating off of him. Lance walked over to Pidge and hugged her while ignoring green's growling.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked you that I just thought maybe..."

"Maybe what? That you'd play with my heart the way you did everyone else's?...." Pidge snapped.

"No I'd never do that to you, I love you Pidge, I'd never want to hurt you." He said holding her tighter. Pidge wrapped her arms around him as well.

"I swear lance if your lying to my I'll turn you into a frog!" She said nuzzling into his chest.

"I could turn myself into a frog if I wanted," he smirked. "Babe."

"L-Lance!!" Pidge squeaked as he chuckled.

"What? Would you rather have me call you kitten?" Lance said his smirk growing. Pidge's face went dark red, darker red then a tomato. Lance chuckled and picked her up, making her blush darker.

"J-jerk," she sputtered out. Green pitted against Lance's leg, accepting that he wasn't going to hurt Pidge. Lance laid her on the couch with her still in his arms.

"Your adorable," he said as she nuzzles into him.

"So what you said is really true? A-about loving me?" She asked.

"Yes, I've known since I met you, that's why I never flirted with you, is because I'd rather stay close friends then lose you completely." He said nuzzling her hair. She smiled gently and hugged him tighter.

"Well I love you too Mr. Lancey-lance," she said pressing a kiss to his forehead then sitting up. "Now if you'll excuse me I haven't had coffee yet and I was up very late last night working on a spell for the emo fire wizard that lives across town." She tried getting up but he held her tighter.

"If you stayed up late then you need more sleep." He said pulling a blanket around her. Despite her protests lance got her to sleep and stayed with her through the lazy day she had. Green and blue ended up enjoying each other's company, and played outside the while day.

Another beautiful relationship born, wait till the others heard about this.