Chapter 7

Lexie's Pov One Week Later

Okay, I have just been relaxing and stuff my face for the past week and now it's time for me to get back to work. I have my fashion showing coming up to present the launching of my brand Fashion Nova.

I thought walking in the fashion show was hard work but baby organizing one of your own is harder believe me.I'm just sitting in my office right now finalizing some of the final details for my fashion show.

Although in few I have to fit the models and make sure that everything fits correctly and is in place for my fashion show. You already know me whenever I do something I never half ass do it when my name has to be on it.

Although will I was in my office I heard my door open and looked up. When I looked up I saw Chole walking in my office smiling away. I couldn't help but laugh what the hell this bitch want now with her spoiled ass.

" What you want hoe," Lexie asked laughing.

" Nothing I boarded your brother in Miami on business the kids at school," Chole said sitting down.

" I know that's not really why you here what you want," Lexie asked while sticking shipping labels on boxes.

" Honestly i'm tired of being your brother housewife Lexie. When he gone on business trips and the kids at school I just sit in the big house by myself," Chole said.

" So what you want me to do," Lexie asked.

" I need job so I thought why not come to the one person who has her hand in everything," Chole said.

" The only job I could give you is working as a bartender in my club or cashier in my store. Which I don't think either of these fit what you were looking for. Although help me put these shipping labels on these boxes," Lexie said.

" Okay but what about helping you with keeping up with the stores and keeping your items and things stocked. I could handle that for stores and the clubs taking care of the inventory and thing. I heard your brother said you were looking for someone to handle those things," Choele said.

" Yeah I was because I'm doing it now and it's going be to much once babies get here. I'll tell you what I'll give you test run but believe me when I say this.

You know how I am family and business two different things. I will not hesitate to fire you if anything happens. I don't believe in mistakes my business is my baby.

If my money my bread fuck up I'm fuck you up. The Lexie you know and the business Lexie to different people. Especially when you messing with her money," Lexie said seriously.

" Damn okay but I promise I won't mess up I went college for accounting anyways. When do I start," Chole asked.

" No chick not that fast it's still process you still got do job application. Submit it to me with information I have to have you in my system as employee. My business would get flagged if I do shit like that," Lexie said.

" Oh my bad I didn't know so once I do that when can I start," Chole asked.

" If fill it out now it take two days to get you in my system. So tops three days and you can start," Lexie Said.

" How much will I be making," Chole asked.

" This job is Monday thru Friday. You only work for six hours a day so pay be paid $10 hour. It's not full time job so do you still want the job," Lexie asked raising eye brow.

" Yeah I need something to do Lexie instead of sitting on my ass," Chole said.

" Have you talked to my brother about it," Lexie asked.

" No and please don't tell him nothing yet. I'm tell him you know how your brother is," Chole said.

" Yeah how you been feeling that Porsche," Lexie asked.

" Girl I love my car wym," Chole asked laughing.