Chapter 41

Lora Pov

I'm so proud of my little sister she gave birth to two beautiful healthy babies. Today Darnell and I just landed back in New York after a week of being in LA with Lexie. We just got settled in and put Maria to sleep so I thought what better time than now to talk to him about the tour.

" Baby can I talk to you about something please," Lora asked nervously.

" Yes what's up baby why are you so nervous," Darnell asked pulling her down on the couch with him.

" You know I started back dancing right and how happy I am to be dancing," Lora asked.

" Yeah what about it baby," Darnell asked.

" How would you feel if I go on tour for three months to further my dancing career," Lora asked.

" When like once our daughter like two maybe three sure," Darnell said.

" No like next month type of going on three-month tour," Lora said.

" No you can't go and you should already know this so why even ask," Darnell asked laughing.

" BECAUSE IT'S MY FUCKING DREAM DARNELL I'M TIRED OF LIVING OFF OF YOU. I WANT MY OWN MONEY I NEED WORK I DON'T WANNA BE STAY AT HOME WIFE WHO JUST COOKS CLEAN AND LAY ON HER BACK WHEN YOU WANT," Lora screamed.

" Well, you should have thought about that before your ass got pregnant and you gone do what I say. Who the hell you think you are you got a five-month-old child and trying to go shake ass on stage be a mother first," Darnell said.

" FIRST OF ALL I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO. I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A MOTHER AND WIFE TO YOU SINCE YOU PUT RING ON MY FINGER. I HAVE COOKED, CLEAN, AND LAID ON MY BACK WHENEVER YOU WANTED EVEN IF I WASN'T IN MOOD. I AS YOU TO DO ONE THING FOR ME AND YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO IT," Lora screamed.

" No, because your job is to lay on your back and to cook and clean and be fucking mother where the hell would you be without me. If I tell you to roll over you roll over when I tell you to wash the dishes wash the dished.

When I tell you no mean fucking no and my word sticks. I love you Lora but cool your chill and stay in your fucking place. If you leave me you don't have a penny to your name you don't own anything and nothing in your name," Darnell said.

" You know what you just hit below the line I want a divorce and fuck your money the car this house everything you ever bought me, bitch. That's why i'm leaving and i'm taking my daughter with me. I don't need you I never needed you my siblings have money I will be fine," Lora said running upstairs.

" BITCH DID YOU HEAR YOUR FUCKING SELF YOUR SIBLINGS RICH NOT YOU. YOUR SISTER THE BILLIONAIRE WITH HER OWN BUSINESS ENGAGED TO MILLION DOLLAR ATHLETES. YOUR BROTHER RUN HIS OWN BUSINESS WENT COLLEGE. YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT SORRY EXCUSE FOR MOTHER BARELY MADE OUT HIGH SCHOOL COULDN'T GET INTO COLLEGE," Darnell screamed up the stairs.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP," Lora screamed coming downstairs with baby bag and Maria in her arm.

" Now you not taking my child so have two choices go put her upstairs in her room and get your ass in that bed and calm down or leave but not leaving with her," Darnell said.

" Wanna bet," Lora said grabbing her keys.

" LORA DON'T WALK OUT THAT-," before he could finish Lora slammed the door and walked out.

Once I got outside I was scared as hell so I speed walked to my car with Maria in my arms. When I got to my car I hopped in and locked the door. I reached in the back and put Maria in her car seat and she started screaming to the top of her lungs.

When I looked up I saw Darnell pulling on my door handle and now he was scaring the hell out of me. I pushed the start button and my car started up and I pulled off like bat out of hell. Maria was still screaming to the top of her lungs and I couldn't think about what to do.

My sister and brother both moved to LA and my parents still in LA as well. I don't have any money because I didn't grab my purse I just put my phone in her diaper bag. I didn't even grab myself no clothes or anything I could possibly need.

I just drove and drove and then I pulled over on side of the road and started searching my car for any money. When I looked in my glove box I saw my wallet I must have forgot put in my purse. Yes, I said to myself because everything I need is in that wallet.

I opened it and saw I had $1,578 dollars in cash and my one credit card Darnell gave me for emergencies. I'm not going back to Darnell the words that came out his mouth and way he acted I never have seen before. I feel like he might hit me so i'm 100 percent not going back there. I pulled back onto the road and headed to the nearest ATM.

Before I got out I looked in the back seat and saw my poor baby had cried herself to sleep. I quickly hopped out the car and walked over to ATM with the credit card. I inserted it into the machine and I had a balance of $10,000 dollars on it. Although I only had a limit where I only could take $8,000 off of the card.

I just took the amount I was allowed off and walked back to my car. I'm only trying to stay calm for the simple fact I have to be strong for my daughter. I pulled back onto the road and headed to the nearest airport. Look like i'm going back to LA and maybe staying there for while.

Once I got to the airport I parked and hopped out the car. I opened the back seat up and grabbed her diaper bag and my wallet. Once I had that I grabbed my bag girl and walked into the airport. Never did I think a simple conversation would change my life forever.

" Can I help you," the lady asked.

" When's the next flight to Los Angeles California," Lora asked.

" We actually have one set to start boarding in four minutes would you like take that one," the lady asked.

" Yeah how much," Lora asked.

" We only have first class flight available for $1,235 dollars," the lady said.

" I'll take it here you go," Lora said reaching her the credit card.

" Thank you for flying first class they are boarding first class now gate D right ahead," the lady said.

Thank god my passport was in my wallet. I quickly got to gate D and gave them my ticket and my passport and then I board the plane. When I sat down I turned Maria to face me and told her looks like it's just me and you now baby girl.