Chapter 8

Lexie's Pov

After Chole helped me put all these labels on boxes. I had to go mail these off myself because I gave Morgan the day off. I'm over being famous bro like I can't never just go any where. Then all of sudden something smart popped into my head.

" Chole I know you not official employe yet but can you go shop these boxes off for me," Lexie asked.

" Sure no problem will you at least help me put them in car," Chole asked.

" Of course I'm not monster," Lexie said picking box up.

" Lexie when you gone start planning the wedding," Chole asked.

" Honestly I don't know I got lot of stuff on my plate at moment. Odell not going no where girl we got time," Lexie said.

Odell's Pov

Today was Friday and I promised Justin I'll go to his school and talk to his class for him. I mean I love the kids so why not and I saw how excited he was. Although I was running little late from handling some business with Nike.

The meeting ran little over time talking about the design of my shoe. Plus if I'm late I know his aunt going flash on me. That's one think Lexie hate when someone not on time. I don't have time to hear pregnant Lexie fussing.

Her pregnancy anger me whole different ball game. Once I pulled up to his school in Lamborghini I parked and hopped out the car. When I got to the school I walked through the front door and install was in office.

" Hi may I help you," the old lady asked.

" Yeah I'm here for career fair," Odell said.

" Oh which student," the old lady asked.

" Justin Westbrooks," Odell said.

" Okay here's your pass class room 456 you going walk right then go three doors down," the old lady said.

" Okay Thanks," Odell said before walking off.

It felt crazy as hell walking down the hall. It's been hell of long time since I been in school. Although once I got to room 456 the door was already open. I saw lot adults in here sitting next to kids.