Chapter 52

Lexie's Pov

Once I left my house I drove to my parents house. On the way to my parents house I was stuck in little traffic. Although I made it to my parents with only fifteen minutes to spare before I had leave again. That's okay because at least I get to see my babies before this long day. When I parked I hopped out along with Travis and rung my parents doorbell.

 When I parked I hopped out along with Travis and rung my parents doorbell

" Hey Dad," Lexie said hugging her dad.

" Hey baby girl I thought you had work," Landon said.

" I do but I wanna see my babies before I leave and this my friend Travis who also works for me," Lexie said.

" How you doing sir," Travis asked shaking his hand.

" Good come in," Landon said.

When I walked in my parents house I walked in the living room  and saw my mom sitting on couch holding Bentley. As soon as my baby saw his mama he started getting happy and making noises.

" What's wrong with you Benny," Lindsey asked looking at him.

" He see his mama," Lexie said from behind them.

" Lexie wyd here I thought you was coming get them tonight," Lindsey asked.

" I am I just wanted to see my babies," Lexie said grabbing Bentley.

" Why am I not shocked mom of the year," Lindsey said.

" I know but hey baby you missed me Benny," Lexie asked kissing him.

My son just kept screaming in my ear and I loved it. I kissed him for couple then I went and picked up Barbie too. Now I had two talking babies in my ear. Which made it hard for me to leave them seeing how happy my babies were. I played with them on couch for while until Travis bumped in.

" Lexie we have go you gone be late you on live show," Travis said.

" Omg I hate leaving my babies  but okay," Lexie said.

I kissed my babies once last time then put them back in their crib. I kissed my mom and dad good bye then I left with Travis to go handle business. At the end of the day I always remind myself I grind how I grind for them. So that my kids will never go without and never have want.

Odell's Pov

Today I'm at charity event for kids along with my boy Chris. I had just finished doing the shot with my boy Chris and I was about go back to my dressing room and change. When I heard fussing coming from outside.

It sounded like women and man so I stepped outside to see what was going on cause sounded heated. When I got outside I saw my assistant Holly fussing with some dude. I normally don't get in people business.

Although she at my job fussing with dude. Number one that's unprofessional and bad on my end. Plus this dude was calling her very name in book so I stepped in. You never disrespect any women like that period.

" Yo Holly you good," Odell asked.

" You fucking him too," the dude asked.

" Look Ray chill out and leave please Odell I'm sorry I'm getting him to leave," Holly said.

" You know what bitch don't hit my line no more and pay own rent this month and own bills don't forget your ugly ass child's daycare," the dude said walking away.

" BITCH DONT YOU EVER SPEAK ON MY CHILD," Holly said trying run after him but Odell caught her.

" Look Holly chill out chill out you good let him go," Odell said.

" No I'm not I'm broke I need him," Holly said crying.

Look when this chick did this I ain't know what to do. I never dealt with this most girls I dealt with had they shit together. AKA I never dealt with no chick like that but my wife aka the women of my kids. I just use fuck bitches and duck them.

Never gave second thought about what they did. Lexie never ever cried over no Nigga especially not like this not even over me. I just tried to calm her down before she get me in trouble being unprofessional. This shit ain't cool and it's not even my drama.

" Look Holly it's gone be good so I need you calm down and get self together. This is a professional job if you need leave go. Get yourself together and get back work," Odell said.

" Just give me 5 Minutes," Holly said getting out his grasp and walking away.

Bruh this shit crazy I just walked inside and got back to work. I don't have time to deal with no body drama especially when I don't have none of my own. I got fiancé and two kids I'm out here grinding for. People need to leave their personal business at home.