Chapter 67

Lexie Pov

I'm so happy with the new house it's really beautiful. It's making the move back to New York for football season seem more fun. Right now Odell and me just finished getting ourselves dress and the kids.

We just decided to feed them before we go over to Jamel house. After they ate Odell and me decided to walk next door. Once we got to Jamel door we rung the doorbell and his mouth dropped when he saw us.

" What the hell how the hell yall got here," Jamel asked.

" You not happy to meet y'all new neighbor," Lexie asked.

" Babe who's at the -," before Lawriece could finish her mouth dropped too.

" Omg what y'all doing here," Lawriece asked.

" Apparently they our new neighbors," Jamel said.

" Y'all the ones who just bough the biggest house in Jersey," Lawriece asked.

" That would be us," Lexie said walking in house.

" What's up little man," Jamel asked taking Bentley from Lexie.

" Omg she's so precious Odell I can't believe this my first time meeting them," Lawriece said.

" Where's Jamarion," Lexie asked.

" In the living room with his brothers," Lawriece said.

When I walked in the living room I saw Jamel Jr holding his brother.

" Hey Lexie," Jamel Jr said.

" What's up JJ," Lexie asked giving him side hug.

" Nothing you want him," Jamel JR asked reaching her Jamarion.

" Omg he is so precious," Lexie said.

" Hey Lexie," Riley said walking in living Room with boy.

" Heyy Ril who's your friend," Lexie asked sitting on couch.

" This my boyfriend Grayson and Grayson this Lexie," Riley said.

" Let me get this right Jamel Nelson let you have boyfriend and he in this house," Lexie asked laughing.

" After fighting and fussing about it and little convincing from River he finally agreed.

" Which was not easy you going owe me so much for that," Lawriece said laughing.

" I got you but we about go piece," Riley said walking out house.

" So how are you adjusting to being mom although I'm still kind new too," Lexie said playing with baby.

" Omg it's still kind hard but for most part it's okay. Mel did this three times already well now four so he knew most things," Lawriece said.

The friends just had fun day together and chilled with their kids talking about life !!